Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > MSN messenger broken?

Reply
Thread Tools

MSN messenger broken?

 
 
Dave - Dave.net.nz
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-12-2004
Anyone know if it's broken at the moment?

I get "Attempt to make the SSL connection resulted to error
401:Unauthorised"
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Howard
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-12-2004
Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
> Anyone know if it's broken at the moment?
>
> I get "Attempt to make the SSL connection resulted to error
> 401:Unauthorised"


Works for me.

Tested using messages both to and from MSN v6.2.0137 and Gaim v0.79.

-H


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
JedMeister
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-12-2004
OK for me.

"Howard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ffpIc.9988$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
> > Anyone know if it's broken at the moment?
> >
> > I get "Attempt to make the SSL connection resulted to error
> > 401:Unauthorised"

>
> Works for me.
>
> Tested using messages both to and from MSN v6.2.0137 and Gaim v0.79.
>
> -H
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
David
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-12-2004
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:23:43 +1200, "JedMeister"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

ok for me i use miranda for msn

>OK for me.
>
>"Howard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:ffpIc.9988$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:
>> > Anyone know if it's broken at the moment?
>> >
>> > I get "Attempt to make the SSL connection resulted to error
>> > 401:Unauthorised"

>>
>> Works for me.
>>
>> Tested using messages both to and from MSN v6.2.0137 and Gaim v0.79.
>>
>> -H
>>
>>

>


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MSN Live messenger obligatory upgrade from msn messenger =?Utf-8?B?UkdUdWNzb24=?= ASP .Net 0 09-19-2007 06:06 PM
unable to restore or maximise msn messenger, windows messenger, orwindows live messenger. anthonyberet Computer Support 0 10-08-2006 01:01 PM
MSN BLOCK CHECKER-MSN STATUS CHECKER-MSN PROBLEMS Pager O Rama Digital Photography 0 04-04-2006 06:58 PM
MSN BLOCK CHECKER-MSN STATUS CHECKER-MSN PROBLEMS Pager O Rama ASP General 0 04-04-2006 06:41 PM
restricting MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, and POP3 access Donald Oldag Cisco 0 03-07-2004 06:08 AM



Advertisments