Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Teranews now appears to have revoked my membership.....

Teranews now appears to have revoked my membership.....

steve

After posting earlier today (via Teranews) that Teranews seemed to have a
lousy news service - worse than Orcon - I now find my userid and password
are rejected by their news server.

So not only do they not work.....they may be unable to handle criticism.

Ryan Jacobs

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> After posting earlier today (via Teranews) that Teranews seemed to have a
> lousy news service - worse than Orcon - I now find my userid and password
> are rejected by their news server.
>
> So not only do they not work.....they may be unable to handle criticism.

Or, you are truly stupid?!

Terrenes has had some issues over the years, but overall they provide a good
service.

Moral to the story - don't bite the hand that feeds you.

RJ out.

Ryan Jacobs

"Ryan Jacobs" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4w6Ic.9634$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "steve" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > After posting earlier today (via Teranews) that Teranews seemed to have

> > lousy news service - worse than Orcon - I now find my userid and

password
> > are rejected by their news server.
> >
> > So not only do they not work.....they may be unable to handle criticism.
> >

> Or, you are truly stupid?!
>
> Terrenes has had some issues over the years, but overall they provide a

good
> service.
>
> Moral to the story - don't bite the hand that feeds you.
>
> RJ out.

Oops, spell checker was a little hasty. Terrenes should read Teranews.

RJ out.

The GHOST of WOGER.

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 19:16:51 +1200, steve <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>After posting earlier today (via Teranews) that Teranews seemed to have a
>lousy news service - worse than Orcon - I now find my userid and password
>are rejected by their news server.
>
>So not only do they not work.....they may be unable to handle criticism.

The Same happened to me and Ihug, Take them to Court, seems to me they are run
by a bunch of teenagers..

And my Comments about Ihug were in a closed news group..

Divine

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 21:29:40 +1200, The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:

> And my Comments about Ihug were in a closed news group..

LOL - "closed" newsgroup???

Your "closed" newsgroup is readable world wide!

Divine

--
"Gay, lesbian and bisexual people are often portrayed as a threat to all
that is good and decent. When we seek the SAME rights as others, these

~misfit~

The GHOST of WOGER. wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 19:16:51 +1200, steve <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> After posting earlier today (via Teranews) that Teranews seemed to
>> have a lousy news service - worse than Orcon - I now find my userid
>> and password are rejected by their news server.
>>
>> So not only do they not work.....they may be unable to handle
>> criticism.
>>

> The Same happened to me and Ihug, Take them to Court, seems to me
> they are run by a bunch of teenagers..

Did you take them to court? What was the outcome?
--
~misfit~

steve

Ryan Jacobs wrote:

> "steve" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> After posting earlier today (via Teranews) that Teranews seemed to have a
>> lousy news service - worse than Orcon - I now find my userid and password
>> are rejected by their news server.
>>
>> So not only do they not work.....they may be unable to handle criticism.

> Or, you are truly stupid?!

I'm the man.....go play the ball.

JohnO

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> After posting earlier today (via Teranews) that Teranews seemed to have a
> lousy news service - worse than Orcon - I now find my userid and password
> are rejected by their news server.
>
> So not only do they not work.....they may be unable to handle criticism.

LOL - you must be joking! Do you seriously believe they would notice your
post, let alone give a ****? You must have a massive self-importance complex
combined with rampant conspiracy theory based paranoia.

steve

JohnO wrote:

> "steve" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> After posting earlier today (via Teranews) that Teranews seemed to have a
>> lousy news service - worse than Orcon - I now find my userid and password
>> are rejected by their news server.
>>
>> So not only do they not work.....they may be unable to handle criticism.

> LOL - you must be joking! Do you seriously believe they would notice your
> post, let alone give a ****? You must have a massive self-importance
> complex combined with rampant conspiracy theory based paranoia.

You have an exaggerated sense of your own insignificance.

.....and you can't read.

I said "may".

Facts:

1 - critical post made.
2 - all susequent attempts to post via their service - despite having paid
for it - have been unsuccessful.

Are you one of those people who ignore the facts in favour of your
preconceptions?

If so, please don't waste my time. I have none for people like that.

E. Scrooge

"The GHOST of WOGER." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 19:16:51 +1200, steve <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >After posting earlier today (via Teranews) that Teranews seemed to have a
> >lousy news service - worse than Orcon - I now find my userid and password
> >are rejected by their news server.
> >
> >So not only do they not work.....they may be unable to handle criticism.
> >

> The Same happened to me and Ihug, Take them to Court, seems to me they are

run
> by a bunch of teenagers..
>
> And my Comments about Ihug were in a closed news group..

LOL
Not to anyone that uses ihug they're not.

E. Scrooge