Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > orcon email is down

orcon email is down

allsorts

Can't connect to orcon email server at the moment, there has been a lot of
failures this weekend it seems with different isp's.

allsorts

"allsorts" <kazuga@guitar> wrote in message news:40e7952a$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can't connect to orcon email server at the moment, there has been a lot of
> failures this weekend it seems with different isp's.

Would you believe as soon as I posted this it started working again, I had
tried several times without success before posting here, just a momentary
problem it seems.