Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Deltec UPS manual

Deltec UPS manual

mdecamp mdecamp is offline
Junior Member

For the person looking for a PRA manual, I have hard copy. The product is known as the Deltec PowerRite Pro. I used to write the Deltec manuals and even edited this one.

bwm bwm is offline
Junior Member

Mdecamp, Im hoping you still check this page.

Im looking for the Deltec PRR2500A manual.

Basically, I changed the batteries and the unit still doesn't turn on. If you could tell me how to get the manual, or give me any suggestions on why it won't turn on that would be very helpful. I called the phone number you posted, and spoke with tech support but they couldn't find anything.

Thanks!