Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Deltec UPS manual

Reply
Thread Tools

Deltec UPS manual

 
 
SNOman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-23-2004
Trying to track down an online/electronic source for a Deltec PRA1000
UPS manual.

Have been searching on and off for a month or so now but with not much
luck. Anybody have any pointers for me?

TIA
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Rider
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-23-2004

"SNOman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cbapg2$nj6$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Trying to track down an online/electronic source for a Deltec PRA1000
> UPS manual.
>
> Have been searching on and off for a month or so now but with not much
> luck. Anybody have any pointers for me?
>
> TIA


Google found this

http://www.powersupersite.com/pdf/pra2.pdf

Rider



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
SNOman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-23-2004
Rider wrote:
> "SNOman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cbapg2$nj6$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Trying to track down an online/electronic source for a Deltec PRA1000
>>UPS manual.
>>
>>Have been searching on and off for a month or so now but with not much
>>luck. Anybody have any pointers for me?
>>
>>TIA

>
>
> Google found this
>
> http://www.powersupersite.com/pdf/pra2.pdf
>
> Rider
>
>
>

Thanks. I found that ages ago, it's only a product brochure and not a
user manual.
 
Reply With Quote
 
colinco
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-23-2004
In article <cbapg2$nj6$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...
> Trying to track down an online/electronic source for a Deltec PRA1000
> UPS manual.
>
> Have been searching on and off for a month or so now but with not much
> luck. Anybody have any pointers for me?
>

Wasn't this rebadged by Compaq? Try searching on Compaq 1000.
 
Reply With Quote
 
colinco
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-23-2004
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Wasn't this rebadged by Compaq? Try searching on Compaq 1000.
>

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/su...al/TPM_341253-
002_rev2_us/TPM_341253-002_rev2_us.pdf
 
Reply With Quote
 
SNOman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-24-2004
colinco wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>
>>Wasn't this rebadged by Compaq? Try searching on Compaq 1000.
>>

>
> http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bc/docs/su...al/TPM_341253-
> 002_rev2_us/TPM_341253-002_rev2_us.pdf


Thanks for that. It doesn't appear to be the exact same model as I have
but it's close enough for what I'm looking for.
 
Reply With Quote
 
colinco
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-24-2004
In article <cbdmj2$lbh$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
says...
> Thanks for that. It doesn't appear to be the exact same model as I have
> but it's close enough for what I'm looking for.
>

What problem have you got? I remember getting some info of a .ru site
that has gone now - may still have hard copy.
 
Reply With Quote
 
SNOman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-24-2004
colinco wrote:
> In article <cbdmj2$lbh$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
> says...
>
>>Thanks for that. It doesn't appear to be the exact same model as I have
>>but it's close enough for what I'm looking for.
>>

>
> What problem have you got? I remember getting some info of a .ru site
> that has gone now - may still have hard copy.


I'm sorted. Thanks for the help.
 
Reply With Quote
 
cornwallav8r cornwallav8r is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1
 
      09-03-2009
Looking desperately for service lit for a 90S186-2B 12kW UPS.
Has a faulty line conditioner. Can anybody help?
Thanks so much in advance. I am at
kichman at verizon dot net
 
Reply With Quote
 
mdecamp mdecamp is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2
 
      12-11-2009
The 90S was manufactured in the 1990s by a company called Deltec located in San Diego, CA. It was acquired by Exide Electronics which turned into Powerware and was then bought by Eaton. Try eaton.com/uppservices or 800.356.5794. There are still former Deltec employees (like me) working for Eaton. Eaton still trains its field techs on the 90S.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UPS service won't start/no UPS tab in Power Options jdimester Computer Support 6 01-23-2010 03:27 PM
Xsi photo...I miss MANUAL manual settings. Nervous Nick Digital Photography 1 11-04-2008 02:38 AM
Vertical Lines on the LCD screen - Need service manual for Toshiba Laptop (not a users manual) marzdra@yahooo.con Computer Support 1 12-16-2006 09:18 PM
pop-ups? John Firefox 32 03-08-2005 08:56 AM
Pop-ups, spyware, and the like PopUlist349@hotmail.com Firefox 3 12-30-2004 12:06 AM



Advertisments