Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > network camera

network camera

=?Utf-8?B?SGllcA==?=

Hi all,
I bought a dlink dcs-2100+ wireless network camera , set up fine, I could
view my camera throught my desktop. But I could not view my camera remotely
at my friend's computer (at his house). Could anyone point the direction or a
link how to set up to view at any computer that has internet connection.
thanks

Socrates

Hi - there are many cam utilities on the internet - and many are even free!

You can also use remote access in windows to access the desktop and view the live camera window from there.

www.amw1.com

"Hiep" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
> I bought a dlink dcs-2100+ wireless network camera , set up fine, I could
> view my camera throught my desktop. But I could not view my camera remotely
> at my friend's computer (at his house). Could anyone point the direction or a
> link how to set up to view at any computer that has internet connection.
> thanks

IP-Pro IP-Pro is offline
Junior Member

It could always be a port issue. You need to make sure you have port forwarding setup in your router and that it is pointing port 80 to your network camera.