Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > wtd: where can i find a copy xandros from pcauthority april cd?

wtd: where can i find a copy xandros from pcauthority april cd?

scoobs

hi guys,
i've been hunting for 1 one those april mags with
the xandros os on cd but cant find one anywhere.

if anyone lives close to manurewa/takanini/papakura
that can burn me one to pick up "pretty please"

scoobs

delete "_removethis" and "_nospam2me" from return
address and place @NG in subject in order to reply
plus get round that pesky junkmail filter....
scuubydu_removethis@slingshot_nospam2me.co.nz