Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Synch copy inaccessible

Synch copy inaccessible

=?Utf-8?B?RGVzcGVyYWRvMjI4?=

I'm using Briefcase. When I try to copy files from my PC inot my Laptop
Briefcase folder, the folders copy, but files that are not in subfolders
don't. Whne I try to update all files, I get an update status of "The synch
copy outside the briefcase is inaccessible at this time. It csannot be
updated until it is accessible."

The sharing settings look OK to me. What can I do to get ALL of these files
shown in Briefcase?