Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Firefox 0.9 (One Tree Hill)

Reply
Thread Tools

Firefox 0.9 (One Tree Hill)

 
 
firefox
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Chris Hope
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-15-2004
firefox wrote:

> Release notes
> http://www.mozilla.org/products/fire...eases/0.9.html


Anyone else think it's funny that the project names for the most recent
builds of Firebox are named after Auckland suburbs?

From http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/roadmap.html ...

0.7.1 Three Kings
0.8 Royal Oak
0.9 One Tree Hill
1.0b Greenlane

--
Chris Hope
The Electric Toolbox - http://www.electrictoolbox.com/
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Ralph Fox
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-15-2004
On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 23:09:27 +1200, in article
<1087297769_1973@216.128.74.129>, Chris Hope wrote:

> Anyone else think it's funny that the project names for the most recent
> builds of Firebox are named after Auckland suburbs?



More info? Scroll back a week in this newsgroup and read the previous
discussion on this same topic.

| Subject: NZ Developer on Firefox?
| From: Mikey B
| Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 12:59:27 +1200
| Newsgroups: nz.comp
| Message-ID: <(E-Mail Removed)>


If you cannot find this thread in your message list, look here on Google.

| http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...%40hotmail.com


If you don't want to read the thread and simply want a shortcut
to the real info, read http://www.bengoodger.com/about/ben.shtml



--
Cheers,
Ralph

Change is inevitable. Progress is optional.

 
Reply With Quote
 
DaveD
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-15-2004
Chris Hope wrote:
>
> firefox wrote:
>
> > Release notes
> > http://www.mozilla.org/products/fire...eases/0.9.html

>
> Anyone else think it's funny that the project names for the most recent
> builds of Firebox are named after Auckland suburbs?
>
> From http://www.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/roadmap.html ...
>
> 0.7.1 Three Kings
> 0.8 Royal Oak
> 0.9 One Tree Hill
> 1.0b Greenlane
>
> --
> Chris Hope
> The Electric Toolbox - http://www.electrictoolbox.com/


And the next builds could be :-

Ellerslie
Penrose
Mount Wellington

or maybe :-

Epsom
Newmarket
Parnell

or even :-

Remuera
Meadowbank
Glen Innes

A cross town commute?

DaveD
 
Reply With Quote
 
colinco
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-15-2004
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Ellerslie
> Penrose
> Mount Wellington
>
> or maybe :-
>
> Epsom
> Newmarket
> Parnell
>
> or even :-
>
> Remuera
> Meadowbank
> Glen Innes
>
> A cross town commute?
>

Does this mean it's getting too big with no sense of direction
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
B+ Tree versus Ternary Search Tree Ramkumar Menon Java 2 08-16-2005 08:13 PM
B+ Tree versus Ternary Search Tree Ramkumar Menon Java 1 08-16-2005 09:46 AM
B+ Tree versus Ternary Search Tree Ramkumar Menon Java 0 08-16-2005 09:01 AM
B tree, B+ tree and B* tree Stub C Programming 3 11-12-2003 01:51 PM
Spanning Tree And Per Vlan Spanning Tree Amy L. Cisco 0 07-24-2003 10:01 PM



Advertisments