Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > TDK in Metal Box are Crap..

TDK in Metal Box are Crap..

The GHOST of WOGER.

Had one fail in less than 24 hour, this is the first time a CD has failed
that way with me, tried to read it on 3 drives, get stuck at 89%..

Can't read any ATIP info at all..

E. Scrooge

"The GHOST of WOGER." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Had one fail in less than 24 hour, this is the first time a CD has failed
> that way with me, tried to read it on 3 drives, get stuck at 89%..
>
> Can't read any ATIP info at all..

Good to see you're getting a lot better. Once a few more things crap out
you'll be as good as gold.

Did you burn the CD right out to it's limits? I've found the cheap Media
Max ones Countdown were selling can be burnt right out to the limit without
error - 119 minute VCD. Quite a few different brands have transparent
labels, I get the feeling that good solid labels are better and might last
longer with luck.

E. Scrooge

All the bodies are metal, METAL! RichA Digital Photography 9 09-16-2011 02:00 AM
TDK outlines 50GB Blu-ray disk plans. Allan DVD Video 1 03-19-2005 02:50 AM
TDK disk problem MarMac DVD Video 6 01-21-2005 05:20 PM
TDK in Metal Box are Crap..Update The GHOST of WOGER. NZ Computing 0 06-15-2004 06:35 PM
TDK burner prob. - files no longer showing up on cd JJGrey Computer Support 2 02-10-2004 03:41 AM

Advertisments