Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Fiurefox Extensions not displayed in panel

Fiurefox Extensions not displayed in panel

lugnut

I have a machine with Win XP and FF 1.5. It has worked
flawlessly until yesterday. Firefox continues to work as it
should with the extensions apparently still working
correctly. They extensions dialog panel no longer displays
a list of extensions. Where do I look?

Lugnut

gwtc

lugnut wrote:

> I have a machine with Win XP and FF 1.5. It has worked
> flawlessly until yesterday. Firefox continues to work as it
> should with the extensions apparently still working
> correctly. They extensions dialog panel no longer displays
> a list of extensions. Where do I look?
>
> Lugnut

Have you tried Re-Starting FF? Could just be a glitch.

lugnut

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 02:37:09 -0800, gwtc
<(E-Mail Removed)37> wrote:

>lugnut wrote:
>
>> I have a machine with Win XP and FF 1.5. It has worked
>> flawlessly until yesterday. Firefox continues to work as it
>> should with the extensions apparently still working
>> correctly. They extensions dialog panel no longer displays
>> a list of extensions. Where do I look?
>>
>> Lugnut

>Have you tried Re-Starting FF? Could just be a glitch.

Dozens od FF & system restarts since problem started.

Lugnut

Ralph Fox

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:32:51 -0500, in message
*<(E-Mail Removed)>, lugnut wrote:

> I have a machine with Win XP and FF 1.5. It has worked
> flawlessly until yesterday. Firefox continues to work as it
> should with the extensions apparently still working
> correctly. They extensions dialog panel no longer displays
> a list of extensions. Where do I look?
>
> Lugnut

The discussion thread which contains this message, may be relevant:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...oglegroups.com

--
Cheers,
Ralph

"Curiosity skilled the cat."

lugnut

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:32:51 -0500, lugnut
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have a machine with Win XP and FF 1.5. It has worked
>flawlessly until yesterday. Firefox continues to work as it
>should with the extensions apparently still working
>correctly. They extensions dialog panel no longer displays
>a list of extensions. Where do I look?
>
>Lugnut

Fixed the problem - probably the hard way. I was never able
to come up with a quick or easy way to fix the problem. I
uninstalled and reinstalled FF along with each of the
extensions. Gave me a chance to update my selection of
extensions. Thanks for the replies

Lugnut