Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Ascent.co.nz nearly at $1m/month turnover

Ascent.co.nz nearly at $1m/month turnover

Waylon Smithers

Interesting article in the Herald this morning (and online), regarding
Ascent. Turnover in May was $770k, and they're predicting $1m/month very
soon.

~!@#$%^&*()_+

Millhouse: "We started out like Romeo and Juliet, but it ended in tragedy."

Chris

"Waylon Smithers" <(E-Mail Removed).> wrote in
news:ca2p30$c9c$(E-Mail Removed):

You mean this http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydispl...toryID=3571102 ?

--
Chris

Dany P. Wu

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Chris <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> "Waylon Smithers" <(E-Mail Removed).> wrote
> in news:ca2p30$c9c$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Interesting article in the Herald this morning (and online),
>> regarding Ascent. Turnover in May was $770k, and they're predicting
>> $1m/month very soon.
>>
>> ~!@#$%^&*()_+
>>
>> Millhouse: "We started out like Romeo and Juliet, but it ended in
>> tragedy."
>>

> You mean this
> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydispl...toryID=3571102 ?

Is it just me, or is that article talking about Acquire instead of Ascent?

Chris

"Dany P. Wu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> Chris <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
>> "Waylon Smithers" <(E-Mail Removed).> wrote
>> in news:ca2p30$c9c$(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Interesting article in the Herald this morning (and online),
>>> regarding Ascent. Turnover in May was $770k, and they're predicting
>>> $1m/month very soon.
>>>
>>> ~!@#$%^&*()_+
>>>
>>> Millhouse: "We started out like Romeo and Juliet, but it ended in
>>> tragedy."
>>>

>> You mean this
>> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydispl...toryID=3571102 ?

> Is it just me, or is that article talking about Acquire instead of
> Ascent?

No, we are in a unique club

--
Chris

JedMeister

gotta give Mr.Smithers right of reply now...

news:40c506d9$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Dany P. Wu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> > Chris <(E-Mail Removed)> typed:
> >> "Waylon Smithers" <(E-Mail Removed).> wrote
> >> in news:ca2p30$c9c$(E-Mail Removed):

> >> You mean this
> >> http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydispl...toryID=3571102 ?

> > Is it just me, or is that article talking about Acquire instead of
> > Ascent?
> >

> No, we are in a unique club
>
> --
> Chris
>
> "Two men walk into a bar. You'd think the second one would've ducked..."

Waylon Smithers

JedMeister wrote:
> gotta give Mr.Smithers right of reply now...

DOH !

Hadn't had enough coffee that morning.

WRONG ! WRONG ! WRONG !

~!@#$%^&*()_+

Millhouse : "We started out like Romeo and Juliet but it ended in tragedy."

Rob

"Waylon Smithers" <(E-Mail Removed).> wrote in message news:<ca2p30$c9c$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Interesting article in the Herald this morning (and online), regarding
> Ascent. Turnover in May was $770k, and they're predicting $1m/month very
> soon.

It's Acquire, not Ascent.

Waylon Smithers

> It's Acquire, not Ascent.

Yip, I got it completely wrong.

Millhouse: "We started out like Romeo and Juliet, but it ended in tragedy."