Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Wanted Today - PCI 3D Card

Wanted Today - PCI 3D Card

us

Anybody in Wellington have a PCI 3D card with 32Mb ram they want to sell
today?

jeff
domain is mcsltd in NZ.

Allistar

us wrote:

> Anybody in Wellington have a PCI 3D card with 32Mb ram they want to sell
> today?
>
> jeff
> domain is mcsltd in NZ.

Ascent are in Wellington (although they may not actually hold stock, rather
ship ot from their distributors). I recently bought an FX5200 PCI because I
needed dual monitor output on my dual PIII which has no AGP slot. Works
like a charm and plays UT2004 very nicely indeed.

Anyway, you could always ring them and see.

Allistar.

us

Gidday

I tried that but it seems that they do not hold a stock of this card

Thanks.

news:afRvc.751$(E-Mail Removed)...