Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: All MCNGP please report to the sekrit site

OT: All MCNGP please report to the sekrit site

CBIC

I posted something on there I know you will all want to read. Sorry to all
non-MCNGP.

--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

FrisbeeŽ

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I posted something on there I know you will all want to read. Sorry to all
>non-MCNGP.

To all non-MCNGP members who have read this poast.

Consider yourselves lucky.

Congrats anyway, CBIC.

CBIC

> Congrats anyway, CBIC.

Thankee. We're world famous for our castration devices.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

=?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

I would certainly like to... but I have tried 3 times to register... but
never get the email. And I still can't log in.

"CBIC" wrote:

> I posted something on there I know you will all want to read. Sorry to all
> non-MCNGP.
>
> --
> aka
> Doom MCNGP #38
> Is that a burdizzo in your pocket or are you just glad to see me.

kpg

As Keyboard Cowboy once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> I would certainly like to... but I have tried 3 times
> to register... but never get the email. And I still can't log in.

Maybe it's like in the Army...

Everyone who's mother is still alive step forward...

....not so fast Private Cowboy.

Gorm Braarvig

lol

news:Xns978F76ED94B0Aipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> As Keyboard Cowboy once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> I would certainly like to... but I have tried 3 times
>> to register... but never get the email. And I still can't log in.

> Maybe it's like in the Army...
>
> Everyone who's mother is still alive step forward...
>
> ...not so fast Private Cowboy.

TechGeekPro

On Mar 23, 2006 at 12:16pm "Keyboard Cowboy" blathered:

> I would certainly like to... but I have tried 3 times to register... but
> never get the email. And I still can't log in.

Fixed.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. And scratch where it itches.