Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > philips sbc hn050 noise cansling head phones..

philips sbc hn050 noise cansling head phones..

asdf

Hey i just bought a pair from DSE ($99) and i feal they hardly do any
cansling.. yes i do have the battery in the unit and i can tell they do
do some cansulsation.. but wind noise walking... or even cars going past...
people talking etc.. you can still hear.

Any one elce used them? what do you thing? anyone used any other noise
cansling head phones??

Thanks Daniel

Dave Taylor

"asdf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:IpZtc.11714$XI4.415613
@news.xtra.co.nz:

> anyone used any other noise
> cansling head phones??
>
> Thanks Daniel

I have a pair of noise cancelling headphones that cancel some sounds very
effectively. They work best on repetitive droning type sounds, like an
airplane cabin.
Ciao, Dave

Dave - Dave.net.nz

Dave Taylor wrote:
> They work best on repetitive droning type sounds, like an
> airplane cabin.

heh, might be worth getting some and some blank mp3's to 'listen' to
while flying.

--
Dave Hall
http://www.dave.net.nz

Daniel

Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

> Dave Taylor wrote:
>> They work best on repetitive droning type sounds, like an
>> airplane cabin.

> heh, might be worth getting some and some blank mp3's to 'listen' to
> while flying.

You can just not play anthing on, and leve them turned on and that is
basicaly what they do... (or my pair any way)