Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > WTB: System 7.6.1, MacOS 8.6 and 10.3 CD-ROM generic installs, Techtool Pro 3 or 4

WTB: System 7.6.1, MacOS 8.6 and 10.3 CD-ROM generic installs, Techtool Pro 3 or 4

Jamie Kahn Genet

Hi there.

I'd like to buy System 7.6.1, MacOS 8.6, 9.2.2 and 10.3 CD-ROM generic
installs. Earlier point versions considered so long as I can update for
free from Apple's web site. In addition I'm after Techtool Pro (3 or 4).

I'm also after a wide variety of Mac games, serious software and books
so let me know if you've anything you no longer want.

Please know that I am _not_ after downloaded copies or pirated versions.
Only genuine versions on original disks preferably with original
documentation.

I live In Mount Maunganui, New Zealand. Postcode 3002.

Regards,
Jamie Kahn Genet
--
Frog blast the vent core!