Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Favourite site for torrents

Favourite site for torrents

Ferg

What are people's fav torrent sites?

I find http://www.torrentbox.com to be good.

Ferg

Allistar

Ferg wrote:

> What are people's fav torrent sites?
>
> I find http://www.torrentbox.com to be good.
>
> Ferg

www.suprnova.org

Most of the files that can be downloaded would break some form of copyright
law, but there are a few legit files to be found.

Allistar.

Chris

Ferg wrote:

> What are people's fav torrent sites?
>
> I find http://www.torrentbox.com to be good.
>
> Ferg

Torrentreactor

http://www.torrentreactor.net/index.php

Craig Sutton

"Allistar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ZnFrc.3496$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ferg wrote:
>
> > What are people's fav torrent sites?
> >
> > I find http://www.torrentbox.com to be good.
> >
> > Ferg

> www.suprnova.org
>
> Most of the files that can be downloaded would break some form of

copyright
> law, but there are a few legit files to be found.

the only site you need and their search engine..

Martin Bonham

On Sat, 22 May 2004 20:23:49 +1200, Ferg asked:
> What are people's fav torrent sites?
> I find http://www.torrentbox.com to be good.

If you are interested in eBooks.
http://oberon.zlynx.org/

Has the six (so far) Baen eBook CD-ROM's. As the publisher (Baen) has
given permission, these ebook CD-ROMs and their contents are legal to
distribute for free, but not to sell.

If you want a list of the contents.
http://www.bonham.net.nz/SF/Baen/CD_...D_Contents.htm
(replace htm with .txt or .zip for other formats)

Baen of course publishes the dead tree editions, which book retailers
sell, and themselves also sell eBooks.

But they find that giving away eBooks helps increase dead tree sales,
and probably also sales of the latter eBooks in the series.

http://www.baen.com/
http://www.webscription.net/ - Purchase eBooks.
http://www.baen.com/library/ - free library eBooks.

Martin.

--
Martin Bonham, Auckland, (Aotearoa) New Zealand.
Home of Middle Earth, Whale Rider and now also Narnia.

Ferg

Hi Martin. I remember you from Baen's Bar. Havene't been back there for a
while. Might have to become a fly again.

Ferg

"Martin Bonham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed) ETHISco.nz.invalid...
> On Sat, 22 May 2004 20:23:49 +1200, Ferg asked:
> > What are people's fav torrent sites?
> > I find http://www.torrentbox.com to be good.

> If you are interested in eBooks.
> http://oberon.zlynx.org/
>
> Has the six (so far) Baen eBook CD-ROM's. As the publisher (Baen) has
> given permission, these ebook CD-ROMs and their contents are legal to
> distribute for free, but not to sell.
>
> If you want a list of the contents.
> http://www.bonham.net.nz/SF/Baen/CD_...D_Contents.htm
> (replace htm with .txt or .zip for other formats)
>
> Baen of course publishes the dead tree editions, which book retailers
> sell, and themselves also sell eBooks.
>
> But they find that giving away eBooks helps increase dead tree sales,
> and probably also sales of the latter eBooks in the series.
>
> http://www.baen.com/
> http://www.webscription.net/ - Purchase eBooks.
> http://www.baen.com/library/ - free library eBooks.
>

> Martin.
>

> --
> Martin Bonham, Auckland, (Aotearoa) New Zealand.
> Home of Middle Earth, Whale Rider and now also Narnia.

unpacking torrents Winslow. Computer Support 4 01-01-2005 02:53 AM
Torrents Dodgy Dave Computer Support 7 12-21-2004 06:42 PM
Torrents? Steve Chipman Computer Support 7 11-10-2004 04:32 PM
are there any BT utilities to list the torrents hosted by a tracker? anthonyberet Computer Support 2 07-02-2004 07:48 PM
torrents dawn empty eyes Computer Support 5 08-04-2003 01:23 AM

Advertisments