Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Good NZ based internet fax service?

Good NZ based internet fax service?

Otello

Anyone know of any and had experience with them? I am looking at tnz.co.nz,
but can't find any testimonials yet.

Interested in email to fax / web to fax (tnz has both) and need to recieve
as well...

Cheers for any advice

Thomas

Chris Mayhew

Otello wrote:
> Anyone know of any and had experience with them? I am looking at tnz.co.nz,
> but can't find any testimonials yet.
>
> Interested in email to fax / web to fax (tnz has both) and need to recieve
> as well...
>
> Cheers for any advice
>
> Thomas

Maybe check out www.ifax.co.nz there was an article by Rob Clarke in
the last edition of PCWorld that mentioned them briefly.

Rupert

try efax.com - they have local nz numbers

news:RC_pc.2559$(E-Mail Removed)...