Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > filthy old hack

filthy old hack

Consultant

ifypfy

"Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.42]"
<http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Bow to the jihad!
>>

>> Make your time!

> All Your Goats Are Belong To Achmed!

Frisbee®

"Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.42]"
<http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Bow to the jihad!
>>

>> Make your time!

> All Your Base Are Belong To Achmed!

PLS TO BE SENDING DUMPS FOR ACHMED

RGS

SANDEEP

Frisbee®

Wow! You used your down arrow keys, then used the up arrow keys to get back
up to the top! I'm impressed!

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> ifypfy
>
> "Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.42]"
> <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Bow to the jihad!
>>>

>>> Make your time!

>> All Your Goats Are Belong To Achmed!

TBone

And on the eigth day <loopback@127.0.0.1> did
cause the electrons to come together and form the following words:

> now thats funny! Here a link to a screenshot of the new mcngp website
> (incase you miss it before it's sorted). I like the new colour-scheme.

That's nobody's business but the Turks.

Why Istanbul was Constantinople?... that's another question.

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Consultant

wont happen again

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Wow! You used your down arrow keys, then used the up arrow keys to get
> back up to the top! I'm impressed!

> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> ifypfy
>>
>> "Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.42]"
>> <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> All Your Goats Are Belong To Achmed!

=?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

Wait a minute go'dam-minute...

You think I have the time/desire to screw about with hacking tricks? I'd
rather eat pizza, and watch the world go by. Although, spending eternity,
with millions of virgins, does seem like a nice idea… dakka dakka jihad

Coming to think of it, does that mean that the religious group in question
are fuelled by lust for an eternity of hedonism? Is it just me or would that
constitute a major contradiction, in the religious teachings?

Bear in mind, I know feck all.
--
Loopy

"Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser]" wrote:

> "Loopback" <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote
>
> > now thats funny! Here a link to a screenshot of the new mcngp website
> > (incase
> > you miss it before it's sorted). I like the new colour-scheme.

> Wow! You can misuse a calculator! You are impressive!
>
> Here, try this one... enter 7734 into your calculator.
>
> Now, look at it upside down.
>
> That's where you can expect to spend eternity, with millions of virgins.
>
> They will, of course, be virgin SHEEP, but hey, they're all pink on the
> inside, right?
>
> Now, FYI, if indeed you did somehow manage to tweak the MCNGP website, it
> looks to me that it's all back up and running.
>
> Congratulations. Hereafter, you will be known as 'Marvin'.

lowdes

YES That rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahha
losers!

"Loopback" <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> now thats funny! Here a link to a screenshot of the new mcngp website
> (incase
> you miss it before it's sorted). I like the new colour-scheme.
>
> http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/5943/mcngp4au.png
> http://tinyurl.com/qsnf8
>
> --
> LoopBack

Frisbee®

Deer Loopster:

Clue below.

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:JAiUf.29878$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> YES That rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> hahahahahha
> losers!
>
> "Loopback" <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> now thats funny! Here a link to a screenshot of the new mcngp website
>> (incase
>> you miss it before it's sorted). I like the new colour-scheme.
>>
>> http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/5943/mcngp4au.png
>> http://tinyurl.com/qsnf8
>>
>> --
>> LoopBack

Lasher

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:JAiUf.29878$ty4.11173
@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com:

> YES That rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> hahahahahha
> losers!

Like your penguin site was any better.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

lowdes

The penguin site was great, you never saw it in real action.

Lowdes
(Most Valuable Microsoft Certified Head Asploder) == gay

news:Xns978E9D8FC81D5lashertokenid@207.46.248.16.. .