Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > filthy old hack

filthy old hack

=?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

now thats funny! Here a link to a screenshot of the new mcngp website (incase
you miss it before it's sorted). I like the new colour-scheme.

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/5943/mcngp4au.png
http://tinyurl.com/qsnf8

--
LoopBack

Frisbee®

"Loopback" <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> now thats funny! Here a link to a screenshot of the new mcngp website
> (incase
> you miss it before it's sorted). I like the new colour-scheme.

Dude... that was uncalled-for.

=?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

Cut to the cork? Just call me slash
--
LoopBack

"FrisbeeĀ®" wrote:

> "Loopback" <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > now thats funny! Here a link to a screenshot of the new mcngp website
> > (incase
> > you miss it before it's sorted). I like the new colour-scheme.

> Dude... that was uncalled-for.

=?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

looks to me like somebody (prolly mcngp) has been doing a little jiggery
pokery.

otherwise ...surely TGP has a backup, you guys do backups, right?!?
--
LoopBack

"FrisbeeĀ®" wrote:

> "Loopback" <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > now thats funny! Here a link to a screenshot of the new mcngp website
> > (incase
> > you miss it before it's sorted). I like the new colour-scheme.

> Dude... that was uncalled-for.

=?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

how the hell did I hit 'k' it isn't even close to 'e'.

Looks like I'm developing TGP syndrome. Need to stop reading this here froup.

--
LoopBack

"Loopback" wrote:

> Cut to the cork? Just call me slash
> --
> LoopBack
>

> "FrisbeeĀ®" wrote:
>
> > "Loopback" <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > now thats funny! Here a link to a screenshot of the new mcngp website
> > > (incase
> > > you miss it before it's sorted). I like the new colour-scheme.

> > Dude... that was uncalled-for.

MitchS

"Loopback" <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> otherwise ...surely TGP has a backup, you guys do backups, right?!?

Oh, you goldarn gone and done it now.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

Consultant

lol, that's funny, unlike them stinkin turks

"Loopback" <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> now thats funny! Here a link to a screenshot of the new mcngp website
> (incase
> you miss it before it's sorted). I like the new colour-scheme.
>
> http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/5943/mcngp4au.png
> http://tinyurl.com/qsnf8
>
> --
> LoopBack

Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.42]

"Loopback" <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote

> now thats funny! Here a link to a screenshot of the new mcngp website
> (incase
> you miss it before it's sorted). I like the new colour-scheme.

Wow! You can misuse a calculator! You are impressive!

Here, try this one... enter 7734 into your calculator.

Now, look at it upside down.

That's where you can expect to spend eternity, with millions of virgins.

They will, of course, be virgin SHEEP, but hey, they're all pink on the
inside, right?

Now, FYI, if indeed you did somehow manage to tweak the MCNGP website, it
looks to me that it's all back up and running.

Congratulations. Hereafter, you will be known as 'Marvin'.

Jtyc

Bow to the jihad!

Make your time!

Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.42]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bow to the jihad!
>

> Make your time!

All Your Base Are Belong To Achmed!