Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Ink Cartridges

Ink Cartridges

Weez

Just looking at replacing an ink cartridge for an HP 930C just wanted
suggestions as to stores people recommend for this, printer is still under
warranty so do not want to go down the refill with injections track. Any
recos apprec ... TIA ..J

Rider

"Weez" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fFXnc.1224$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just looking at replacing an ink cartridge for an HP 930C just wanted
> suggestions as to stores people recommend for this, printer is still under
> warranty so do not want to go down the refill with injections track. Any
> recos apprec ... TIA ..J

Using compatible ink cartridges will void your warranty IIRC

Rider

Weez

"Rider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> Using compatible ink cartridges will void your warranty IIRC

yeah really need the real mccoy seen for aroung $50 at
http://www.monotapu.co.nz/electronic...inkjet/180.htm just
don't know too much about them. most places warehouse stationary / noel
leemings selling for $80ish (been a while since i checked though) ...J

Rider

"Weez" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:shYnc.1230$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Rider" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> >
> > Using compatible ink cartridges will void your warranty IIRC
> >

> yeah really need the real mccoy seen for aroung $50 at
> http://www.monotapu.co.nz/electronic...inkjet/180.htm just
> don't know too much about them. most places warehouse stationary / noel
> leemings selling for $80ish (been a while since i checked though) ...J

Have a look at

www.corpcons.co.nz

They usually have good pricing

Howard

Rider wrote:

> Have a look at
>
> www.corpcons.co.nz
>
> They usually have good pricing.

Thats a laugh! I always compare my prices against them to show how good mine
are. And no, I'm not going to spam this ng by recommending myself.

paora

On Tue, 11 May 2004 15:53:50 +1200, "Rider"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Weez" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:fFXnc.1224$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Just looking at replacing an ink cartridge for an HP 930C just wanted
>> suggestions as to stores people recommend for this, printer is still under
>> warranty so do not want to go down the refill with injections track. Any
>> recos apprec ... TIA ..J
>>

>Using compatible ink cartridges will void your warranty IIRC
>
>Rider

It's a relief having a printer that's no longer under warranty.

I wish I had started using refills a lot sooner than I did - damn
ripoff merchants.

paora

On Tue, 11 May 2004 19:55:22 +1200, "Howard" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Rider wrote:
>
>> Have a look at
>>
>> www.corpcons.co.nz
>>
>> They usually have good pricing.

>Thats a laugh! I always compare my prices against them to show how good mine
>are. And no, I'm not going to spam this ng by recommending myself.

Can you spam nz.wanted?

BTMO

"Howard" <> wrote

> Thats a laugh! I always compare my prices against them to show how good

mine
> are. And no, I'm not going to spam this ng by recommending myself.

Please feel free to email me you prices for C61 cartridges.

My email address is live.

Cheers,

Brenton

Darren

"BTMO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:EB0oc.3331$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Howard" <> wrote
>
> > Thats a laugh! I always compare my prices against them to show how good

> mine
> > are. And no, I'm not going to spam this ng by recommending myself.

> Please feel free to email me you prices for C61 cartridges.

I can do you T028 for $13.50, and T029 $17.50
You can contact me through my website www.dpt.co.nz

Darren

> My email address is live.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Brenton

BTMO

"Darren" <> wrote

> > Please feel free to email me you prices for C61 cartridges.

> I can do you T028 for $13.50, and T029 $17.50
> You can contact me through my website www.dpt.co.nz

Bookmarked (this time - had it before and lost it). And thanks Darren!

I don't give a flying sod about the warranty on my printer. It is greater
than a year old. The warranty is now meaningless.

If these suckers work (and I can only assume they will!!), I am streets
ahead, including postage.

Check your email box...

I don't consider this spam, incidentally - I asked for the information.

Cheers,

Brenton