Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Buy a Boot Disk for $14.50...

Reply
Thread Tools

Buy a Boot Disk for $14.50...

 
 
Gurble
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-10-2004
LOL - yes, you read that right!

Just came across this auction with a "Buy Now" of $14.50. This fellow
must be dreaming, surely?!?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/0002-0360-0...n-11408522.htm

Now I've seen everything...
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
-{-astrae-}-
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-10-2004
Have a look at one of his other auctions. A boot disc with 12 bids and has
reached $15...


"Gurble" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> LOL - yes, you read that right!
>
> Just came across this auction with a "Buy Now" of $14.50. This fellow
> must be dreaming, surely?!?
>
> http://www.trademe.co.nz/0002-0360-0...n-11408522.htm
>
> Now I've seen everything...



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Industrious
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-10-2004
Well, I don't know if this guy is on the level,

'100 Watt lightbulb - Blown - parts only'
http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/l...n-11315996.htm

and this guy proves TradeMe staff and admin. is a machine.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/v...?member=267209

"Gurble" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> LOL - yes, you read that right!
>
> Just came across this auction with a "Buy Now" of $14.50. This fellow
> must be dreaming, surely?!?
>
> http://www.trademe.co.nz/0002-0360-0...n-11408522.htm
>
> Now I've seen everything...



 
Reply With Quote
 
Peter
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-11-2004
Gurble wrote:
> LOL - yes, you read that right!
>
> Just came across this auction with a "Buy Now" of $14.50. This fellow
> must be dreaming, surely?!?
>
> http://www.trademe.co.nz/0002-0360-0...n-11408522.htm
>
> Now I've seen everything...

Hahaha I really am laughing as I have dealt with this guy Smeg69....
seriously this is a sure sign of desperation.....lolololol
 
Reply With Quote
 
Darren
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-11-2004

"Industrious" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:SqPnc.1125$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well, I don't know if this guy is on the level,
>
> '100 Watt lightbulb - Blown - parts only'
>

http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/l...n-11315996.htm

Haha I have to laugh at the lightbulb auction.

>
> and this guy proves TradeMe staff and admin. is a machine.
> http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/v...?member=267209
>
> "Gurble" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > LOL - yes, you read that right!
> >
> > Just came across this auction with a "Buy Now" of $14.50. This fellow
> > must be dreaming, surely?!?
> >
> > http://www.trademe.co.nz/0002-0360-0...n-11408522.htm
> >
> > Now I've seen everything...

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
~misfit~
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-14-2004
Industrious wrote:
> Well, I don't know if this guy is on the level,
>
> '100 Watt lightbulb - Blown - parts only'
>

http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/l...ction-11315996
..htm
>
> and this guy proves TradeMe staff and admin. is a machine.
> http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/v...?member=267209
>
> "Gurble" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> LOL - yes, you read that right!
>>
>> Just came across this auction with a "Buy Now" of $14.50. This fellow
>> must be dreaming, surely?!?
>>
>> http://www.trademe.co.nz/0002-0360-0...n-11408522.htm


"This membership has been disabled". They must read nz.comp.
--
~misfit~


 
Reply With Quote
 
Industrious
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-14-2004
Who has beem disabled? Mr Poo's or Mr 100watt, needs repair?
"~misfit~" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:KaZoc.4989$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Industrious wrote:
> > Well, I don't know if this guy is on the level,
> >
> > '100 Watt lightbulb - Blown - parts only'
> >

>

http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/l...ction-11315996
> .htm
> >
> > and this guy proves TradeMe staff and admin. is a machine.
> > http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/v...?member=267209
> >
> > "Gurble" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> LOL - yes, you read that right!
> >>
> >> Just came across this auction with a "Buy Now" of $14.50. This fellow
> >> must be dreaming, surely?!?
> >>
> >> http://www.trademe.co.nz/0002-0360-0...n-11408522.htm

>
> "This membership has been disabled". They must read nz.comp.
> --
> ~misfit~
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
~misfit~
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-14-2004
Industrious wrote:
> Who has beem disabled? Mr Poo's or Mr 100watt, needs repair?


The second one. Mr Poo's I take it? I managed to get through to the first
link OK.
--
~misfit~

> "~misfit~" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:KaZoc.4989$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Industrious wrote:
>>> Well, I don't know if this guy is on the level,
>>>
>>> '100 Watt lightbulb - Blown - parts only'
>>>

>>

>

http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/l...ction-11315996
>> .htm
>>>
>>> and this guy proves TradeMe staff and admin. is a machine.
>>> http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/v...?member=267209
>>>
>>> "Gurble" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>> LOL - yes, you read that right!
>>>>
>>>> Just came across this auction with a "Buy Now" of $14.50. This
>>>> fellow must be dreaming, surely?!?
>>>>
>>>> http://www.trademe.co.nz/0002-0360-0...n-11408522.htm

>>
>> "This membership has been disabled". They must read nz.comp.
>> --
>> ~misfit~



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Packard Bell - Disk Boot Failure, Insert System Disk, and Press Enter Frits Computer Support 7 02-10-2008 09:56 PM
Norton Ghost 10.0 Disk-to-Disk cannot boot ydoubleuz@gmail.com Computer Support 0 09-28-2006 06:22 AM
BOOT FROM ATAPI CD-ROM. FAILURE TO BOOT.INSERT SYSTEM DISK AND PRESS ENTER. J.R.F160@gmail.com Computer Support 9 09-15-2006 04:53 PM
" Invalid Disk Table in Boot Record - Boot Record could not be repaired " reply@newsgroup.please Computer Support 2 12-01-2003 05:37 AM



Advertisments