Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Any Comments on the UNIDEN WDECT2310 Dect Phone..

Any Comments on the UNIDEN WDECT2310 Dect Phone..

The GHOST of WOGER.

Tossing up on that, or the Panasonic DECT KX-TCD500 Cordless Phone.

The Only BIG Problem with the Panasonic is the clock has no battery backup, as
its in the base unite, that is a shame as that phone can be used as a alarm
clock..

http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.sto...uct/View/F9292

http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.sto...uct/View/F7488

Jed Meisterdude

I have a uniden dect, but, the one thing I don't like is the earpiece volume
is too low, even at the highest setting.

"The GHOST of WOGER." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Tossing up on that, or the Panasonic DECT KX-TCD500 Cordless Phone.
>

> The Only BIG Problem with the Panasonic is the clock has no battery

backup, as
> its in the base unite, that is a shame as that phone can be used as a

alarm
> clock..

http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.sto...uct/View/F9292

http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.sto...uct/View/F7488

Peter Huebner

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,

I have a couple different Uniden dects. One of them is supposed to have
a range of 1 km. BullShit. It doesn't even do 200 m if we put the base
station outside in a high place. The ringer barely just gets through,
but the voice transmission breaks up. The other one (little chunky white
one - dect 1805) doesn't even work properly in my workshop, less than 50
metres from the base unit.

I am very disappointed with the range of them.

-Peter

peter

Had one for two weeks now, not really into the range of it but the quality
is good, loud enough for me to have to turn the volume down, great
speakerphone ,still not like using a mobile for features but pretty good.

---

The GHOST of WOGER.

On Sun, 9 May 2004 21:15:47 +1200, "peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Had one for two weeks now, not really into the range of it but the quality
>is good, loud enough for me to have to turn the volume down, great
>speakerphone ,still not like using a mobile for features but pretty good.
>

>---

Yes I have a Panasonic 400 model but it only holds 20 Phone Numbers, so go
for the much dearer 200 Phone list Model or the shared 100 Numbers of the
Uniden..

The Panasonic has 200 Phone numbers and 50 Caller ID's..

The Uniden are shared with the 100 memory locations..

The Problem with the Panasonic is the Clack is not backed up at all, get a
brown out you loose the clock and Alarm feature

Mind you the Uniden is a lot cheaper.

Uniden cordless phone & ADSL splitters Me NZ Computing 7 03-14-2011 09:32 AM
OT: DECT phone with really good range - any recommendations? Roger Baker UK VOIP 25 04-15-2007 09:59 PM
Sunrocket Code for the free Uniden phones thorster VOIP 5 06-29-2005 03:20 AM
Uniden graeme@invalid Computer Support 4 09-11-2004 09:28 AM
Any Comments on the UNIDEN WDECT2310 Dect Phone..Update The GHOST of WOGER. NZ Computing 9 05-18-2004 12:31 PM

Advertisments