Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > outlook address's

outlook address's

Nick

when you save emails that are in your address book, and you ahve moved
recieved emails to a reponce folder, is it possible to view that list of
emails by email address ? In other words, the reply field of those emails
?

Dave Taylor

"Nick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> when you save emails that are in your address book, and you ahve moved
> recieved emails to a reponce folder, is it possible to view that list
> of emails by email address ? In other words, the reply field of
> those emails ?

Right click in the column title listing area of the folder, see if you get
an option to ADD a column that does what you want. Add the column, then
click on the column to sort it. I don't use OE, but this is the common
method for almost any email application, and certainly the way it can be
done in Outlook.
Ciao, Dave

steve

Dave Taylor wrote:
> "Nick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

>>when you save emails that are in your address book, and you ahve moved
>>recieved emails to a reponce folder, is it possible to view that list
>>of emails by email address ? In other words, the reply field of
>>those emails ?
>>

> Right click in the column title listing area of the folder, see if you get
> an option to ADD a column that does what you want. Add the column, then
> click on the column to sort it. I don't use OE, but this is the common
> method for almost any email application, and certainly the way it can be
> done in Outlook.
> Ciao, Dave

Evolution, in Linux, works the same way....It's an Outlook
'clone'....without the bugs.

Patrick Dunford

steve
> Dave Taylor wrote:
> > "Nick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >

> >>when you save emails that are in your address book, and you ahve moved
> >>recieved emails to a reponce folder, is it possible to view that list
> >>of emails by email address ? In other words, the reply field of
> >>those emails ?
> >>

> > Right click in the column title listing area of the folder, see if you get
> > an option to ADD a column that does what you want. Add the column, then
> > click on the column to sort it. I don't use OE, but this is the common
> > method for almost any email application, and certainly the way it can be
> > done in Outlook.
> > Ciao, Dave

> Evolution, in Linux, works the same way....It's an Outlook
> 'clone'....without the bugs.

Well of course being a different product and not a port of the MS code it
will have its own bugs that are not in the MS product