Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wired intermittently sees Wireless

Wired intermittently sees Wireless

=?Utf-8?B?U2hlbGxleQ==?=

I have a network that has 2 computers, both notebooks, and one has a program
on it as a server and the other is the workstation version of the software.
When I go to work on it, I can (after alot of playing) get the wired to see
the wireless. Then I will be gone and she will try it again sometime and it
will not see the wireless. The wireless can see the wired. They both can
access the internet. what would be my next plan of attach?