Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > New Woosh Pricing

New Woosh Pricing

The Other Guy

Nobody seems to have mentioned it yet, but a letter arrived yesterday
indicating that the price for Woosh Everyday is to drop $10 per month to
$54.95. Also, it mentions phone services are planned in the coming months.

Great news, but I'd still like to see static IP addressing offered on
the Everyday plan, and at a reasonable price (Free to $5, $20 charged by
some is excessive).

This Makes Woosh substancially better looking than Telecom JetSurf or
whatever they call it now, with only 128k upstream speed. Unless you're
a gamer that is, but then Telecoms offering is also of questionable use
in that area.

And for those of you wanting the PCMCIA modems, I am informed they are
coming.

The Other Guy

SNOman

The Other Guy wrote:
> Nobody seems to have mentioned it yet, but a letter arrived yesterday
> indicating that the price for Woosh Everyday is to drop $10 per month to
> $54.95. Also, it mentions phone services are planned in the coming months.
>
> Great news, but I'd still like to see static IP addressing offered on
> the Everyday plan, and at a reasonable price (Free to $5, $20 charged by
> some is excessive).
>
> This Makes Woosh substancially better looking than Telecom JetSurf or
> whatever they call it now, with only 128k upstream speed. Unless you're
> a gamer that is, but then Telecoms offering is also of questionable use
> in that area.
>
> And for those of you wanting the PCMCIA modems, I am informed they are
> coming.
>
> The Other Guy

It would just be good if I could get the service, I'd even pay twice the
price. Can't even get jetstream at Dairy Flat (Albany end) because there
is not continuous copper to the street. Having had jetstream where I
previously was I'm now back to the "stone age" dial up connection. God
its sloooooooooowww! I now don't do nearly as much online as I'm afraid
that my computer will get hurt if I resort to violence because of the
frustration of the connection speed.

VOIP development software/SDK - New updates and lower OEM pricing LanScape Sales Staff VOIP 1 11-04-2010 09:51 PM
VOIP development software/SDK - New updates and lower OEM pricing LanScape Sales Staff VOIP 0 12-05-2004 02:45 PM
Woosh to Woosh Toxickiwi NZ Computing 7 11-01-2004 08:55 AM
Woosh - Happy new year! The Other Guy NZ Computing 8 01-04-2004 01:17 AM
Woosh pricing! Carl Elphick NZ Computing 29 09-17-2003 07:43 AM

Advertisments