Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > dvd-r media Accu or BeAll

dvd-r media Accu or BeAll

Ken C

Anyone know if there is a source for this in NZ?

Bloody Princo's and Laser don't burn too well on my Panasonic DVD recorder.

Bruce Flyger

Ken C wrote:

> Anyone know if there is a source for this in NZ?
>
> Bloody Princo's and Laser don't burn too well on my Panasonic DVD recorder.

Riteks work well

Tim

"Ken C" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:c75jid$am5$(E-Mail Removed):

> Anyone know if there is a source for this in NZ?
>
> Bloody Princo's and Laser don't burn too well on my Panasonic DVD
> recorder.

You could give Ritek & Verbatim media a try. Both available online from
picosys.co.nz

I use the Ritek myself, never had a problem with it (Pioneer)

--
Tim
- <insert witty signature here>

Ken C

Who sells them?

> Riteks work well

Bruce Flyger

Ken C wrote:
> Who sells them?
>

>>Riteks work well

http://www.picosys.co.nz

They only sell singles though, no multi packs.

Ken C

Thanks for the info.
I see that they break packs into singles.
Still their prices are the cheapest I've seen so far.

> http://www.picosys.co.nz
>
> They only sell singles though, no multi packs.

ACCU Conference (PyUK) 2005 Michele Simionato Python 1 04-25-2005 06:05 PM
accu pack live SAGOTEB Digital Photography 0 12-02-2004 08:58 AM
[OT]ACCU Review C++ GUI Programming with QT Steven T. Hatton C++ 1 08-20-2004 06:37 PM
what is ACCU?? MCSE 9 07-13-2004 06:17 PM
[OT] ACCU website Jacques Labuschagne C++ 3 01-04-2004 04:35 AM

Advertisments