Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > W.O.T. Chaba Chups Are the all Sugar Free..?

W.O.T. Chaba Chups Are the all Sugar Free..?

The GHOST of WOGER.

Can some one tell me the Chaba Chups that is shown on TV, its listed as Sugar
free and the Flavor.

The Chaba Chups web site I think does not list that one, and only list a few
that are Sugar Free.

Thanks..

Weez

"The GHOST of WOGER." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

> Can some one tell me the Chaba Chups that is shown on TV, its listed as

Sugar
> free and the Flavor.
>

> The Chaba Chups web site I think does not list that one, and only list a

few
> that are Sugar Free.

Have a look at http://www.snackspot.org/thread.php?story=0403011225sbc only
one flavour that i know of "Cremosa" think it's like strawberry and cream.
RRP is 60c compared to 30c for normal chupachups

Gib Bogle

YMOT. "Chupar" in Spanish means "to suck".