Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Paradise Homepage Error

Paradise Homepage Error

JB

Hi All

Is the Paradise.net Web server down - all I get when I go to
www.paradise.net.nz is this?

"Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
request.
Could not connect to JRun Server."

Cheers

JB

Patrick Dunford

JB
> Hi All
>
> Is the Paradise.net Web server down - all I get when I go to
> www.paradise.net.nz is this?
>
> "Server Error
>
> The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
> request.
> Could not connect to JRun Server."

Looks fine here.

XPD

"JB" <(E-Mail Removed)_REMOVE> wrote in message
news:Mpolc.1509$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All
>
> Is the Paradise.net Web server down - all I get when I go to
> www.paradise.net.nz is this?
>
> "Server Error
>
> The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your
> request.
> Could not connect to JRun Server."
>
> Cheers
>
> JB

Working fine here via QSI/Maxnet

JB

Hi

Yep OK again here now too - must have been a temporayy glitch.

Cheers

JB

news:4095e238$(E-Mail Removed)...