Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Start bar

Start bar

John Potter

A friend's computer has been attacked by a young friend. The start
menu/ status line is now up this side of the screen and hard to read.
She wants it back at the bottom where it belongs, how do I do that?

Thanks John

John

On Sun, 02 May 2004 11:55:30 +1200, John Potter
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

Click on the grey area of the bar and drag it back down to the bottom
of the screen...

>A friend's computer has been attacked by a young friend. The start
>menu/ status line is now up this side of the screen and hard to read.
>She wants it back at the bottom where it belongs, how do I do that?
>
>Thanks John

E. Scrooge

"John Potter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> A friend's computer has been attacked by a young friend. The start
> menu/ status line is now up this side of the screen and hard to read.
> She wants it back at the bottom where it belongs, how do I do that?
>
> Thanks John

LOL
It's meant to be adaptable. I have it along the top on one PC, and along
the bottom on another one.
Just drag it around.

E. Scrooge

Enkidu

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>A friend's computer has been attacked by a young friend. The start
>menu/ status line is now up this side of the screen and hard to read.
>She wants it back at the bottom where it belongs, how do I do that?

What the others said. However if the Taskbar is locked you may have to
unlock it first.

Cheers,

Cliff

~misfit~