Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE LOGO question

MCSE LOGO question

Jtyc

> I have them tatooed on my butt cheeks. That way, if I wear a thong to the
> interview...

I don't like the direction that this ship is heading. Where's the SS
Microsoft when you need it to torpedo a thread?

Kline Sphere

>> I just wear the lapel pins and jingle my way into the interview...
>
>I have them tatooed on my butt cheeks. That way, if I wear a thong to the
>interview...

sounds a bit gay to me, so I'm outahere

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns979A60072BE6Fonlyifabsolutelynece@207.46.2 48.16:

> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in
> news:Xns979A7BD325829neilmcsegmailcom@ 207.46.248.16:
>
>> I just wear the lapel pins and jingle my way into the interview...

> I have them tatooed on my butt cheeks. That way, if I wear a thong to
> the interview...

crap, I just threw up a little in my mouth again

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- A Nobel Peace Prize? I'd kill for one of those.

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uUUFd8zVGHA.5096
@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

> I don't like the direction that this ship is heading.

tru dat

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- A Nobel Peace Prize? I'd kill for one of those.

Neil

did you hear "MitchS" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:Om#

>> would that I could as well. Sadly, I will require therapy for many, many
>> years.

> Maybe Alzheimer's will kick in before you blow too much for the shrink.

before what sets in?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- A man should live forever, or die trying.

Re: MCSE LOGO question Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.42] MCSE 3 03-22-2006 06:01 PM
need mcse logo verma MCSE 4 06-03-2004 03:12 AM
Re: MCSE logo Bob MCSE 1 09-23-2003 12:17 AM
Re: MCSE logo Dragon MCSE 0 09-22-2003 08:28 PM
MCSE + Messaging logo Dave MCSE 3 09-15-2003 06:01 PM

Advertisments