Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE LOGO question

MCSE LOGO question

TechGeekPro

On Mar 21, 2006 at 11:19pm "High Hopes" blathered:

> what does that mean ?
> post helpful information in groups or shut your hole

It meant he thought you should leave the logo off your resume you tool.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable.

TechGeekPro

On Mar 22, 2006 at 12:17am "Bigus DiŠkus" blathered:

> When have you *ever* seen anyone put their
> logo on a resume (MS or not)??

I do, and my new boss was quite impressed with them.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count and those who can't.

TechGeekPro

On Mar 21, 2006 at 6:30pm "High Hopes" blathered:

> hi, i just did my mcse, i am creating new resume and i am not sure
> where to put the mcse logo, should it be on the top or at the bottom,
> and is there any site on the internet where i can find an example,
> thanks!

Let me "open my hole" and add, if you can't figure how to log into the MCP
Member Site, download a logo and add a simple graphic to your resume, you
don't deserve an MCSE or a subsequent job in I.T.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
Whateva, Whateva, I do what I want!

Bigus DiŠkus

**TechGeekPro's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> On Mar 22, 2006 at 12:17am "Bigus DiŠkus" blathered:
>
>> When have you *ever* seen anyone put their
>> logo on a resume (MS or not)??

> I do, and my new boss was quite impressed with them.

I know, I've seen them, I was messing with the guy.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

TechGeekPro

On Mar 22, 2006 at 8:35am "FrisbeeŽ" blathered:

> Putting a logo on a resume is lame, period.

*Sniff* But... but... they're so... purdy. *sniff, sniff*

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
I recently childproofed my house, but somehow they still keep getting in.

MitchS

"High Hopes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> My hole will remain open.
>
> This tells what you are.
> and u are NOT helpful

I had every intention of being helpful, but since you are being such an a$$
towards someone who gave friendly, honest advice I'll just go with bugger
off luser.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

MitchS

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Your ridiculous signature speaks volumes for you, as does your starting
> every post with the date at the top. Geeze, Joseph Bittman, get a
> freakin' clue.

At least he doesn't start with the star date.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

FrisbeeŽ

> On Mar 22, 2006 at 8:35am "FrisbeeŽ" blathered:
>
>> Putting a logo on a resume is lame, period.

> *Sniff* But... but... they're so... purdy. *sniff, sniff*

Well, you know what they say about opinions and Jamesholes...

It's only my opinion.

Please don't cry.

Okay, dambit. Logos are the shiznit on resumes!

Briscobar

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> Putting a logo on a resume is lame, period.

I put my A+ logo on my resume!

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com is real.

Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.42]

"High Hopes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> My hole will remain open.
>
> This tells what you are.
> and u are NOT helpful

Keeping my hole open is my way of being helpful.

It's no longer helpful to tell people that they are not helpful.

Thank you for being unhelpful.

Shut your hole.

Re: MCSE LOGO question Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.42] MCSE 3 03-22-2006 06:01 PM
need mcse logo verma MCSE 4 06-03-2004 03:12 AM
Re: MCSE logo Bob MCSE 1 09-23-2003 12:17 AM
Re: MCSE logo Dragon MCSE 0 09-22-2003 08:28 PM
MCSE + Messaging logo Dave MCSE 3 09-15-2003 06:01 PM

Advertisments