Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Just got my Epson R210

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: Just got my Epson R210

 
 
Gordon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-23-2004
On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:59:03 +1200, Patrick Dunford wrote:

> Palm
>> > >heh wait till you have to buy ink
>> >
>> > Yes but that affects ALL Ink Jet printers not just Epson, and Lexmark

>> being
>> > the worse..
>> >

>> i think we all agree that HP is the worst

>
> But their the darling of the linux community


And where did you get that idea from. HP have not understood that the
Penguin will not buy their printers unless drivers are avaliable. Epson on
the other hand knew what the Penguin was talking about and gave the
infomation which enabled the drivers to be written.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
brundlefly
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-23-2004

"Gordon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

>
> And where did you get that idea from. HP have not understood that the
> Penguin will not buy their printers unless drivers are avaliable. Epson on
> the other hand knew what the Penguin was talking about and gave the
> infomation which enabled the drivers to be written.



gooo goooo goooo gaaaa gaaaaa penguin!
goo gooo

lets all do cute baby talk about Penguins

goo goo goo .....


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Patrick Dunford
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-23-2004
Gordon
> On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:59:03 +1200, Patrick Dunford wrote:
>
> > Palm
> >> > >heh wait till you have to buy ink
> >> >
> >> > Yes but that affects ALL Ink Jet printers not just Epson, and Lexmark
> >> being
> >> > the worse..
> >> >
> >> i think we all agree that HP is the worst

> >
> > But their the darling of the linux community

>
> And where did you get that idea from. HP have not understood that the
> Penguin will not buy their printers unless drivers are avaliable. Epson on
> the other hand knew what the Penguin was talking about and gave the
> infomation which enabled the drivers to be written.



I'd suggest you are ignorant of the actual situation. Try subscribing to
a NZ LUG list to update your knowledge. It so happens that HP printers
are the best supported of any of the major printer brands, even though HP
printers these days are mostly crap.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Gib Bogle
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-23-2004
brundlefly wrote:

> "Gordon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>
>>And where did you get that idea from. HP have not understood that the
>>Penguin will not buy their printers unless drivers are avaliable. Epson on
>>the other hand knew what the Penguin was talking about and gave the
>>infomation which enabled the drivers to be written.

>
>
>
> gooo goooo goooo gaaaa gaaaaa penguin!
> goo gooo
>
> lets all do cute baby talk about Penguins
>
> goo goo goo .....


I'll bet you're a fan of that brilliant Scandinavian (?) kid's program,
Pingu. The language used is understandable only by penguins and small
children.

Gib

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Epson R210-310 printer CD help Rock DVD Video 2 10-01-2005 12:24 PM
Epson R210 User Report not to good. puss@purrpurr.com NZ Computing 12 05-01-2004 06:43 AM
Epson R210 blue shift.. Robert Mathews Digital Photography 0 04-24-2004 06:20 AM
Re: Just got my Epson R210 Steve Robertson NZ Computing 4 04-23-2004 07:49 AM
From a Epson 740 to a R210.. = R200 puss@purrpurr.com Digital Photography 0 04-23-2004 03:10 AM



Advertisments