Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Tuesday find

OT: Tuesday find

kpg

Check this out - an interesting utility that shows where all your hard
disk space went - using a tree map.

http://windirstat.sourceforge.net

very cool (at least I thought so)

I assume it requires .net

kpg

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
> Check this out - an interesting utility that shows where all your hard
> disk space went - using a tree map.
>
> http://windirstat.sourceforge.net
>
> very cool (at least I thought so)
>
> I assume it requires .net
>
> kpg

Very nice little tool....I like the SequioaView of the treemap best.

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

kpg

As Bigus Diękus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> Very nice little tool....I like the SequioaView of the treemap best.

You would.

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
> As Bigus Diękus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>

>> Very nice little tool....I like the SequioaView of the treemap best.

> You would.

Would I?
--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Mike T.

"kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:Xns978D9E5F7AC67ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> As Bigus Diękus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>

>> Very nice little tool....I like the SequioaView of the treemap best.

> You would.

Number three. The larch.

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

Neil

did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> Check this out - an interesting utility that shows where all your hard
> disk space went - using a tree map.
>
> http://windirstat.sourceforge.net
>
> very cool (at least I thought so)
>
> I assume it requires .net
>
> kpg

jeez, I've had that installed since May of ought 5. Perhaps I should
offer to list a few of the other tools I've found....

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off.

Neil

did you hear "Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Ä.ęčť> say in news:OCU34
#(E-Mail Removed):

> << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
>> As Bigus Diękus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>>

>>> Very nice little tool....I like the SequioaView of the treemap best.

>> You would.
>>

> Would I?

how much would?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Old Virus Detected, Contact Hacker For Update (Y/N)

MitchS

news:Xns978DAB1A41378neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

> jeez, I've had that installed since May of ought 5. Perhaps I should
> offer to list a few of the other tools I've found....

Perhaps you should.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

kpg

> jeez, I've had that installed since May of ought 5. Perhaps I should
> offer to list a few of the other tools I've found....

Thanks for sharing, Neil.

James

I'm a tool, you could list me?