Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > FA some great Hitchcock titles.

FA some great Hitchcock titles.

anthony

I've just been weeding out some duplicates from my collection and have
come up with these Hitchcock titles which I'm listing on Ebay.

Note in particular the Region One edition of Psycho which the
authoritative DVD review/comparison site DVDBeaver still cites as the
finest available.

Psycho is Region One (Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/2a66ud
Rear Window is Region One (Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/2jsbdq
The Lady Vanishes is the Criterion Collection from the USA (Region 0
Worldwide, Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/34wgeu
Vertigo is Region 4 (Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/ywbpl9
Saboteur is Region 4 (Tiny URL http://tinyurl.com/2wzpqs

Although I've quoted uniform postage costs for all titles, postage
will of course be reduced for multiple items. All are in fine as-new
condition and all are fully legitimate USA or Australian authorised
editions, not pirate copies or cheap Asian or bootleg versions.