Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Upgrade to vista 64 hm prem

Upgrade to vista 64 hm prem

blaineheine

I had to re-do the install many times to get it to work, each time it
required me to activate and I did so. Now it tells me that it is already
registered and I have a bootleg copy- but have org packaging and purchased
from frys electronics.... I am guessing that it is showing the earlier
install and now rejecting this one; remember all of this is on the same new
hp pc with windows hm prem. What on earth do I do now???

Jane C

Hi,

On the Activation screen, choose the option to activate via telephone. If
automatic activation fails, stay on the line until a human answers.

--
Jane, not plain 64 bit enabled
MVP Windows Shell/User

news:(E-Mail Removed)...