Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Selling 3 MS Voucher for Certification Exams

Selling 3 MS Voucher for Certification Exams

flav

Subject: Selling 3 MS Voucher for Certification Exams

Hello,

I'm based in Toronto, Canada and I have 3 Microsoft exam vouchers (for
any cerfification exam) for sale that I will not use. They are $125USD
and I am wanting to sell them ASAP. They expire at the end of this
month. I am selling them for $50USD each.

If interested, please reply immediately to FLD.

Death from Above

Flaaaavoooor Flaaaaaaaaaaaaaav!

Death from Above

"flav" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

> Subject: Selling 3 MS Voucher for Certification Exams
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm based in Toronto, Canada and I have 3 Microsoft exam vouchers (for
> any cerfification exam) for sale that I will not use. They are $125USD
> and I am wanting to sell them ASAP. They expire at the end of this
> month. I am selling them for $50USD each.
>
> If interested, please reply immediately to FLD.

=?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=

I'll give you a buck three-eighty

--
LoopBack

"flav" wrote:

> Subject: Selling 3 MS Voucher for Certification Exams
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm based in Toronto, Canada and I have 3 Microsoft exam vouchers (for
> any cerfification exam) for sale that I will not use. They are $125USD
> and I am wanting to sell them ASAP. They expire at the end of this
> month. I am selling them for $50USD each.
>
> If interested, please reply immediately to FLD.

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgUm9kcmlndWV6?=

Hello,
If you still have anymore I will take 2.
Thanks
David Rodriguez
C & D Computer Consulting

"flav" wrote:

> Subject: Selling 3 MS Voucher for Certification Exams
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm based in Toronto, Canada and I have 3 Microsoft exam vouchers (for
> any cerfification exam) for sale that I will not use. They are $125USD
> and I am wanting to sell them ASAP. They expire at the end of this
> month. I am selling them for $50USD each.
>
> If interested, please reply immediately to FLD.

LoopBack

you have 4 and a bit days till the end of the month... will it make it in
time?

--
Lo0py

"David Rodriguez" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...