Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Error Message - Missing Boot Manager

Error Message - Missing Boot Manager

Kravits

I've had to format a friends hard drive so We can reinstall Windows XP. All
of the hardware comes up in the boot menu. But where I go to run the XP Disk
it starts to run then i get a message saying there is no boot manager.
Is the boot manager not on the Start up disk.
Any Help