Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Case Modding > m1k30rzpc

m1k30rzpc

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

Yo Admin.
The monitor needs to go. LCD monitor is today. Get yourself a nice 17" or 19" LCD monitor.

ww_crimson ww_crimson is offline
Member

Microsoft mice own I've been playing FPS games since I was born with them!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

but u have to admit Laser mouses are better? or is it that 1600DPI mouses PWN!!!
Quote:
The monitor needs to go. LCD monitor is today. Get yourself a nice 17" or 19" LCD monitor. Very Happy
Although there thin sleek and stuff i prefer my CRT cheaper and more quality i would have to say

m1k30rz m1k30rz is offline
Member
Location: New Zealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy
but u have to emit Laser mouses are better? or is it that 1600DPI mouses PWN!!!
*admit.
*optical mice.
Lol, it is optical. its a Microsoft Optical Wireless Blue Mouse!

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i admit its admit... because i just woke up... though u do know there is a laser mouse made by logitech and i was talking about that!!!!

ww_crimson ww_crimson is offline
Member

Yeah recently they've released laser mice however I doubt their precision is even noticeable, especially since I use a 25 dollar optical microsoft mouse and it's never off.

SlipSand SlipSand is offline
Junior Member

Get an MX1000 if you wanna stay wireless. Buy mine! then I can buy a MX518

m1k30rz m1k30rz is offline
Member
Location: New Zealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholy
i admit its admit... because i just woke up... though u do know there is a laser mouse made by logitech and i was talking about that!!!!
Yeah I thought you were just being like other people and saying laser mouse when its acctually an optical one lol

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Quote:
Get an MX1000 if you wanna stay wireless. Buy mine! Wink then I can buy a MX518 Very Happy
Nah mate i think i will stick with my good old 400DPI
Quote:
Yeah I thought you were just being like other people and saying laser mouse when its acctually an optical one lol
Me, a noob comon man u have known me longer then that

Ludnix Ludnix is offline
Senior Member
Location: Eureka California

Nice, I like your personal faceplate thing on the optical bay cover.