Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Spybot Search & Destroy.

Spybot Search & Destroy.

Don Cressey

Has any one been having trouble getting updates for the above lately.
I go online and search for up dates a quickly receive a list (3 at the
moment) When I click Get Updates every thing goes quiet with no
activity at all until it times out.Regards, Don.
Does anyone know a Mirror Site?

colinco

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
moncress@protect says...
> Has any one been having trouble getting updates for the above lately.
> I go online and search for up dates a quickly receive a list (3 at the
> moment) When I click Get Updates every thing goes quiet with no
> activity at all until it times out.Regards, Don.
> Does anyone know a Mirror Site?

It has a drop down list of mirrors. EON Australia seems ok

EMB

"Don Cressey" <moncress@(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has any one been having trouble getting updates for the above lately.
> I go online and search for up dates a quickly receive a list (3 at the
> moment) When I click Get Updates every thing goes quiet with no
> activity at all until it times out.Regards, Don.
> Does anyone know a Mirror Site?

Updated ok for me on Thursday about 10pm at a clients site, and my son got
an update here this morning from the default site.

EMB

E.

Don Cressey wrote:

> Has any one been having trouble getting updates for the above lately.
> I go online and search for up dates a quickly receive a list (3 at the
> moment) When I click Get Updates every thing goes quiet with no
> activity at all until it times out.Regards, Don.
> Does anyone know a Mirror Site?

The online updates are phuck'd.
Download the detection and program updates manually from
security.kolla.de and it all runs sweetly.
The site blocking and malware plugins have been greatly enhanced too.

Anyone actually donate? This guy provides a bloody good service.
E.

Wyn

EMB wrote:
> "Don Cressey" <moncress@(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Has any one been having trouble getting updates for the above
>> lately. I go online and search for up dates a quickly receive a list
>> (3 at the moment) When I click Get Updates every thing goes quiet
>> with no activity at all until it times out.Regards, Don.
>> Does anyone know a Mirror Site?

> Updated ok for me on Thursday about 10pm at a clients site, and my
> son got an update here this morning from the default site.

Got on quite easily 7.15 p.m. Sunday but each of three downloads (the
last from EON) were marked Incorrect checksum. Went back half an hour
later to EON and downloaded OK.

Wyn

Ray Colvill

1st update for about 1 month is now available

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

news:40498240$(E-Mail Removed)...