Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > WTB: graphics card, AGP, crap

WTB: graphics card, AGP, crap

Paul Gunson

urgently need to buy a cheap-arse graphix card in auckland, can anybody
who has an older AGP card they want to offload please e-mail me at

the motherboard has 1X/2X AGP, so either that or 2X/4X would b ok.

Tick Tock

On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 16:53:12 +1300, Paul Gunson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>urgently need to buy a cheap-arse graphix card in auckland, can anybody
>who has an older AGP card they want to offload please e-mail me at
>(E-Mail Removed).
>
>the motherboard has 1X/2X AGP, so either that or 2X/4X would b ok.

You will find that some MoBos can use 4x AGP Cards..

T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

Tick Tock wrote:
>>the motherboard has 1X/2X AGP, so either that or 2X/4X would b ok.

> You will find that some MoBos can use 4x AGP Cards..

Im just guessing, but that could be why he said that a "2x/4x would b ok"

--
Http://www.Dave.net.nz
Play Hangman

~misfit~

T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:
> Tick Tock wrote:
>>> the motherboard has 1X/2X AGP, so either that or 2X/4X would b ok.

>> You will find that some MoBos can use 4x AGP Cards..

> Im just guessing, but that could be why he said that a "2x/4x would b
> ok"

You pretty much have to guess when you reply to woger. I mean "You will find
that some MoBos can use 4x AGP Cards.." WTF is that supposed to convey in
the context of this thread?
--
~misfit~

Tick Tock

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:59:29 +1300, "~misfit~" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:

>>> You will find that some MoBos can use 4x AGP Cards..

>> Im just guessing, but that could be why he said that a "2x/4x would b
>> ok"

>You pretty much have to guess when you reply to woger. I mean "You will find
>that some MoBos can use 4x AGP Cards.." WTF is that supposed to convey in
>the context of this thread?

That was a miss type as I am blind, its Can't