Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > NZ placement

NZ placement

RobertUhl

Hi,

as a computer science student from Germany I am looking for a
placement (Aug04-Feb05) in New Zealand.

I have worked for different companies in Germany and in Britain as a
Windows administrator and programmer (Java).

Within my studies I have gained knowledge in C/C++/OpenGL/Prolog
programming, database programming (Sybase Server),
as well as in programming on LINUX/AIX Systems. I myself use Debian.
In my spare minutes I work on PHP - Websites.

Hope somebody can help me,

Regards,
Robert Uhl.

VPN 3000 and PIX placement w/InternetRouter william Cisco 3 05-12-2005 05:40 PM
Default Cursor Placement Bob Firefox 2 02-25-2005 05:17 AM
firewall placement and choice of firewalls Joe Dewberry Cisco 0 12-09-2003 05:39 PM
Global Catalog Placement? hAeW MCSE 4 10-02-2003 08:03 AM
Relative placement constraints in VHDL for Virtex multipliers Jack Stone VHDL 1 07-25-2003 08:12 PM

Advertisments