Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Gaming > Battlefield 2142 Announced?

Battlefield 2142 Announced?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Not my fault u wanted a random input from me

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Uh, no I didn't.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

yes u did, read the fine print when u registered

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Yes I did, didn't you read this?

If your username is Unholy you are limited to one nonsensical post per month, if you post more than one you must pay The Modfather $10,000 per instance

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Yes i did read it, and fortunately for me its not part of the forum rules

to bad for you modfather

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Yes it is, it's part of the rules, you just didn't read the very very very very very find print.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

silly modfather, u really do need to read the rules... come back when u have ok

theres no fine print... theres no very very very very fine print

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

stfu both of you. let's just say Modfather is right, Unholy is wrong, but don't go through with the conditions.

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

but the thiung is nether of us it right, and that would make all of us wrong, make makes no one right which means nothing except everything. Do you understand the law of constant mass? We cant create something that doesn't already exist.

Ludnix Ludnix is offline
Senior Member
Location: Eureka California

God damn it doesn't take long to go off topic here