Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Ot:req Online rendered starwars movie Parody have forgotten what its called

Ot:req Online rendered starwars movie Parody have forgotten what its called

Jeremy

Hi all

I am looking for a rendered movie parody which I have forgotten the name of,
Its got an evil clown and some other computer generated characters, And it
won a best film award from playboy.

Can anybody shed some light on this.

Thanks

Jeremy

colinco

In article <c1rbsh$net$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
says...
> Hi all
>
> I am looking for a rendered movie parody which I have forgotten the name of,
> Its got an evil clown and some other computer generated characters, And it
> won a best film award from playboy.
>
> Can anybody shed some light on this.
>
> Thanks
>

> Jeremy

It's called "Tripping the Rift"

http://www.pocketmovies.net/detail_99.html

I don't know if it was ever expanded with more episodes

Jeremy

Cheers Dude I have missed that movie

"colinco" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <c1rbsh$net$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
> says...
> > Hi all
> >
> > I am looking for a rendered movie parody which I have forgotten the name

of,
> > Its got an evil clown and some other computer generated characters, And

it
> > won a best film award from playboy.
> >
> > Can anybody shed some light on this.
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> > Jeremy
> >

> It's called "Tripping the Rift"
>
> http://www.pocketmovies.net/detail_99.html
>
> I don't know if it was ever expanded with more episodes

Tim

colinco <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> In article <c1rbsh$net$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...
>> Hi all
>>
>> I am looking for a rendered movie parody which I have forgotten the
>> name of, Its got an evil clown and some other computer generated
>> characters, And it won a best film award from playboy.
>>
>> Can anybody shed some light on this.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> Jeremy
>>

> It's called "Tripping the Rift"
>
> http://www.pocketmovies.net/detail_99.html
>
> I don't know if it was ever expanded with more episodes

It has been expanded into a series starting on the SciFi channel in the
next few weeks.

--
Tim
- <insert witty signature here>

joe silver

colinco <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> http://www.pocketmovies.net/detail_99.html
> I don't know if it was ever expanded with more episodes

There is the Episode 2 teaser on that Pocketmovie site