Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > aardvark link good for a laugh today

aardvark link good for a laugh today

L33T

as mentioned in aardvark it's good for a laugh today

http://www.enzine.cyborgcow.net/exam/

bloody aliens and cats

where do you find this stuff bruce ?

Russell Smithies

L33T wrote:
> as mentioned in aardvark it's good for a laugh today
>
> http://www.enzine.cyborgcow.net/exam/
>
> bloody aliens and cats
>
> where do you find this stuff bruce ?

On a similar note, here's a the question from a PHSI170 mid term paper from
Uni of Otago:
---------
The time it takes for the Earth to rotate once on it's axis relative to the
stars is called:
(A) a mean solar day
(B) an apparent solar day
(C) a sidereal day
(D) a stellar day
(E) a Doris Day
-----------
Another of the questions for the final exam concerned the basic elements
G-class stars are made of with one of the choices being "Lego"

Russell

T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

L33T wrote:
> as mentioned in aardvark it's good for a laugh today
> http://www.enzine.cyborgcow.net/exam/
> bloody aliens and cats
> where do you find this stuff bruce ?

hahaha, I read this last week from a link on IRC...

--
Dave Hall
http://Dave.net.nz

Rupert

It's a bit sad when it's your old high school

"L33T" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c1ljt6$isq$(E-Mail Removed)...
> as mentioned in aardvark it's good for a laugh today
>
> http://www.enzine.cyborgcow.net/exam/
>
> bloody aliens and cats
>
> where do you find this stuff bruce ?

E. Scrooge

"Russell Smithies" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:RXs%b.3177$(E-Mail Removed)...
> L33T wrote:
> > as mentioned in aardvark it's good for a laugh today
> >
> > http://www.enzine.cyborgcow.net/exam/
> >
> > bloody aliens and cats
> >
> > where do you find this stuff bruce ?

> On a similar note, here's a the question from a PHSI170 mid term paper

from
> Uni of Otago:

> ---------
> The time it takes for the Earth to rotate once on it's axis relative to

the
> stars is called:
> (A) a mean solar day
> (B) an apparent solar day
> (C) a sidereal day
> (D) a stellar day
> (E) a Doris Day

> -----------
> Another of the questions for the final exam concerned the basic elements
> G-class stars are made of with one of the choices being "Lego"
>
> Russell

Did you not get the picture samples that I sent to your Xtra address a few
days ago in reply to your request to see them, Russell?

E. Scrooge

T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

Russell Smithies wrote:
> On a similar note, here's a the question from a PHSI170 mid term paper from
> Uni of Otago:
> The time it takes for the Earth to rotate once on it's axis relative to the
> stars is called:
> (A) a mean solar day
> (B) an apparent solar day
> (C) a sidereal day
> (D) a stellar day
> (E) a Doris Day

Im guessing a solar day, as the next three sound almost correct unlike
the last one, which is... well, it just doesnt fit in.

> Another of the questions for the final exam concerned the basic elements
> G-class stars are made of with one of the choices being "Lego"

lego... and I bet that there will be more than one student who seriously
thinks that lego is the correct answer to that aswell.

--
Dave Hall
http://Dave.net.nz

Russell Smithies

T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:
> Russell Smithies wrote:
>> On a similar note, here's a the question from a PHSI170 mid term
>> paper from Uni of Otago:
>> The time it takes for the Earth to rotate once on it's axis relative
>> to the stars is called:
>> (A) a mean solar day
>> (B) an apparent solar day
>> (C) a sidereal day
>> (D) a stellar day
>> (E) a Doris Day

> Im guessing a solar day, as the next three sound almost correct unlike
> the last one, which is... well, it just doesnt fit in.
>
>> Another of the questions for the final exam concerned the basic
>> elements G-class stars are made of with one of the choices being
>> "Lego"

> lego... and I bet that there will be more than one student who
> seriously thinks that lego is the correct answer to that aswell.

it's a sideral day

Russell

New Google Search Box On Aardvark Isn't As good As It Was Before The Changes To The Website E. Scrooge NZ Computing 0 06-28-2006 01:59 AM
Here a good laugh on Novell --> NT -->AL Wireless Networking 7 03-29-2005 07:37 PM
Want a good laugh, read this! All Things Mopar Digital Photography 41 01-14-2005 04:20 AM
Good laugh. Slother Computer Support 19 12-10-2004 03:22 AM
Want a laugh? Divx today... Aaron J. Bossig DVD Video 76 10-13-2003 06:24 PM

Advertisments