Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > non mail delivery

non mail delivery

MrsBeebleBrock

Hi folks, I've had a few instances lately with messages not getting to
me from a form on my homepage - I'm getting people's credit card details
with reference to orders, but the actual orders themselves are not
arriving. The credit card transmission is from a different link than the
order form, but both are 2Day hosted.

The question is, who is likely to be at fault? 2Day who host my site, or
xtra who are my mail ISP?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions as to who I should fire.

Jo

T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

MrsBeebleBrock wrote:
> The question is, who is likely to be at fault? 2Day who host my site, or
> xtra who are my mail ISP?

Are they being marked as spam in your Xtra mailbox?

--
Dave Hall
http://Dave.net.nz

MrsBeebleBrock

Not sending card details by email: sending link to our 2day ecommerce
site to which I must log in to retrieve details.

Uncle StoatWarbler wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:02:01 +1300, MrsBeebleBrock wrote:
>

>>Hi folks, I've had a few instances lately with messages not getting to
>>me from a form on my homepage - I'm getting people's credit card details
>>with reference to orders, but the actual orders themselves are not
>>arriving. The credit card transmission is from a different link than the
>>order form, but both are 2Day hosted.

> Credit card details via email, inter-ISP?
>
> What's the website, so that I may avoid it.

MrsBeebleBrock

Nope.

T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:

> MrsBeebleBrock wrote:
>
>> The question is, who is likely to be at fault? 2Day who host my site,
>> or xtra who are my mail ISP?

> Are they being marked as spam in your Xtra mailbox?

Uncle StoatWarbler

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:02:01 +1300, MrsBeebleBrock wrote:

> Hi folks, I've had a few instances lately with messages not getting to
> me from a form on my homepage - I'm getting people's credit card details
> with reference to orders, but the actual orders themselves are not
> arriving. The credit card transmission is from a different link than the
> order form, but both are 2Day hosted.

Credit card details via email, inter-ISP?

What's the website, so that I may avoid it.

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 02:16:39 +0000, Uncle StoatWarbler
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

hehe my thoughts exacltly...the guys that are ripping the credit card
numbers are getting slack, usually they still forwqard the mail for
exaclty the reasons you are asking the question!