Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Nice 404 Error Page !!

Reply
Thread Tools

Nice 404 Error Page !!

 
 
PseUDO
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2004
Give this page a try

http://www.infordigital.com/communit...thread.php?t=1

PseUDO
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Chris
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2004
PseUDO <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:t5S_b.28308$(E-Mail Removed):

> Give this page a try
>
> http://www.infordigital.com/communit...thread.php?t=1
>
> PseUDO
>


ROFLMAO


--
Chris

"Two men walk into a bar. You'd think the second one would've ducked..."
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Rider
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2004

"PseUDO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:t5S_b.28308$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Give this page a try
>
> http://www.infordigital.com/communit...thread.php?t=1
>
> PseUDO


I'm guessing you need to have sound enabled huh, because it was quite boring
otherwise LOL

Rider



 
Reply With Quote
 
Invisible
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2004
On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:01:34 +1300, "Rider" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>
>"PseUDO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:t5S_b.28308$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Give this page a try
>>
>> http://www.infordigital.com/communit...thread.php?t=1
>>
>> PseUDO

>
>I'm guessing you need to have sound enabled huh, because it was quite boring
>otherwise LOL
>

Yep, sound helps

Note: Must steal swf file


 
Reply With Quote
 
T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2004
Invisible wrote:
> Yep, sound helps
> Note: Must steal swf file


heh, check your temp internet files for 404.swf or 404[1].swf

--
Dave Hall
http://Dave.net.nz
We have Hangman, Pacman, and Space Invaders

 
Reply With Quote
 
Invisible
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2004
On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:06:26 +1300, "T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Invisible wrote:
>> Yep, sound helps
>> Note: Must steal swf file

>
>heh, check your temp internet files for 404.swf or 404[1].swf



Stolen!



 
Reply With Quote
 
Rider
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-25-2004

"Invisible" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:01:34 +1300, "Rider"

<(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >
> >"PseUDO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:t5S_b.28308$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Give this page a try
> >>
> >> http://www.infordigital.com/communit...thread.php?t=1
> >>
> >> PseUDO

> >
> >I'm guessing you need to have sound enabled huh, because it was quite

boring
> >otherwise LOL
> >

> Yep, sound helps
>
> Note: Must steal swf file
>
>


Yup, much funnier with sound LOL



 
Reply With Quote
 
Richard Hector
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      02-28-2004
On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:01:34 +1300, Rider wrote:

>
> "PseUDO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:t5S_b.28308$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Give this page a try
>>
>> http://www.infordigital.com/communit...thread.php?t=1
>>
>> PseUDO

>
> I'm guessing you need to have sound enabled huh, because it was quite boring
> otherwise LOL


I'm guessing it's even better with Flash ...

Richard

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Error With Bound Control Causes redirection to 404 Error page instead of displaying error Bishop ASP .Net 1 02-24-2007 09:42 PM
How to retrive 404 error page to my custom error page Sujan Javascript 1 03-10-2006 05:08 PM
how to redirect 404 error to custom error page? strutsng@gmail.com Java 3 10-14-2005 11:47 AM
how to redirect 404 error to custom error page? apngss@yahoo.com ASP General 1 10-14-2005 07:43 AM
Intercept IIS 404 errors? Issue with Viewstate and 404 Jonathan Folland ASP .Net 2 03-17-2005 02:32 AM



Advertisments