Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Google takes Spybot searches to the worng place

Google takes Spybot searches to the worng place

Jason M

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:41:55 +1300, "T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>It means that they are writing their product propoganda to appeal to the
>greatest number of users... IE/Windows users.
>
>Chances are, if your using another OS(or even browser), you may not need
>the features of Copernic as you are technically savvy, and will be able
>to work around any issues potentially relating to it's use.

One of the important features of Copernic is that it may call on all
of these search engines in parallel, which is very powerful and you
are unlikely to do that easily any other way:

Ah-ha.com
AltaVista
AOL Search
CompuServe
Euroseek
FAST Search
FindWhat
HotBot
LookSmart
Lycos
Mamma.com
MSN Web Search
Netscape Netcenter
Open Directory Project
Teoma
WiseNut
Yahoo

Steven H

speaking of programs like copernic, what ever happend to WebFerret?

Steven H - B.I.T. Otago Polytechnic, Dunedin, New Zealand
..net Geek

Ray Colvill

Webferret 5 pro takes in 17 search engines and is working fine.

I use Webferret 1st then Copernic Agent Pro 6 2nd

contact me direct for more detail.

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

"Steven H" <(E-Mail Removed) - wont work anyway > wrote in
message news:6h781zhc2psw.1dhrwx58x31lt$(E-Mail Removed)...