Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Monday MCNGP Mania

OT: Monday MCNGP Mania

Consultant

yes, she was a dirty pirate hooker!

"Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Z.ęYo> wrote in message
news:e9%(E-Mail Removed)...
> << While I was at work, Consultant spurted out:
>> i preferred bailey
>>

> Yeah...bailey was the Secret Slvt with a Venus Flytrap
> --
> Bigus Diękus
> MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
> -- You can't have it...it's *mine*

Consultant

prolly didnt look like her

"Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Z.ęYo> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> << While I was at work, Consultant spurted out:
>> jessica alba? nice!
>>

> yup...real sweet girl....and down to earth too.
>
> Funny thing, my 1st cousin (also Jessie's 1st cousin) spent years trying
> break into the movies and never could do it.
> --
> Bigus Diękus
> MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
> -- You can't have it...it's *mine*

Frisbee«

"Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Ä.ęčť> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> << While I was at work, Consultant spurted out:
>> jessica alba? nice!
>>

> yup...real sweet girl....and down to earth too.
>
> Funny thing, my 1st cousin (also Jessie's 1st cousin) spent years trying
> break into the movies and never could do it.

Okay, hold it right there.

You can't have a first cousin who is a first cousin to YOUR second cousin.

Second cousins share a common set of great-grandparents.

I know this because I'm my own fifth-cousin.

--
Fris "Certified Amateur Genealogist" bee«, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

http://www.mcngp.com

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, Consultant spurted out:
> yes, she was a dirty pirate hooker!

Sure beats the Dirty Pirate Hook.

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, CBIC spurted out:
>> Funny thing...since she made it big, I haven't seen her at any of the
>> reunions.

> You're MCNGP now. You're way more famous than she is.

Maybe so, and I was able to drag the name Bigus Diękus to the top of Google, but
she's making more money than I am.

Awe, h3ll with the money....MCNGP is much more important!!!

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, Consultant spurted out:
> prolly didnt look like her

lol...no...nothing like her.

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
>> Funny thing, my 1st cousin (also Jessie's 1st cousin) spent years
>> trying to break into the movies and never could do it.

> Why break in? Just go in through the fire exit like I do.

She prefers the basement window.
--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Bigus Diękus

<< While I was at work, Frisbee« spurted out:
> "Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Z.ęYo> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> << While I was at work, Consultant spurted out:
>> <<------------------------------------------>>
>>> jessica alba? nice!
>>>

>> yup...real sweet girl....and down to earth too.
>>
>> Funny thing, my 1st cousin (also Jessie's 1st cousin) spent years
>> trying to
>> break into the movies and never could do it.

> Okay, hold it right there.
>
> You can't have a first cousin who is a first cousin to YOUR second
> cousin.
>
> Second cousins share a common set of great-grandparents.

Are you sure about that, because I share a common set of grandparents with all
of my first cousins.

> I know this because I'm my own fifth-cousin.

And I am my own grandfather!!

then you tell me the relation --->

JA is my 1st cousin's, dad's, brother's, daughter.

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Consultant

see, told ya

"Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Z.ęYo> wrote in message
news:eUoxc$(E-Mail Removed)...
> << While I was at work, Consultant spurted out:
>> prolly didnt look like her
>>

> lol...no...nothing like her.
>

> --
> Bigus Diękus
> MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
> -- You can't have it...it's *mine*

Frisbee«

"Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Ä.ęčť> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> << While I was at work, Frisbee« spurted out:
>> "Bigus Diękus" <Bigus Diękus@╣ąšă÷Z.ęYo> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> << While I was at work, Consultant spurted out:
>>> <<------------------------------------------>>
>>>>

>>> yup...real sweet girl....and down to earth too.
>>>
>>> Funny thing, my 1st cousin (also Jessie's 1st cousin) spent years
>>> trying to
>>> break into the movies and never could do it.

>> Okay, hold it right there.
>>
>> You can't have a first cousin who is a first cousin to YOUR second
>> cousin.
>>
>> Second cousins share a common set of great-grandparents.
>>

> Are you sure about that, because I share a common set of grandparents with
> all
> of my first cousins.
>

>> I know this because I'm my own fifth-cousin.
>>

> And I am my own grandfather!!
>

> then you tell me the relation --->
>
> JA is my 1st cousin's, dad's, brother's, daughter.

There is no relation there, since your cousin's dad is your only a relation
by marriage.

Yes, all cousins share one common set of grandparents. Double cousins share
two common sets of grandparents (this does not involve incest, btw). Second
cousins share a common set of great-grandparents. Your cousin's cousin's
other than the ones who share your common grandparents are related to you in
no way whatsoever.

I have a very rare inherited eye disease, most likely because my parents had
no way of knowing that they were fourth cousins. This means that they
shared a common set of third great-grandparents who happened to carry a
faulty, recessive auto-somal gene. We're talking going back 200 years for
their birthdates, so it's easy to see how they'd have no idea they were
(distantly) related. Keep in mind that people have sixteen pairs of third
great-grandparents, and it's kind of hard to keep up with that unless you
happen to be into genealogy, and the person you're dating also happens to
have that same hobby.