Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Monday MCNGP Mania

OT: Monday MCNGP Mania

Briscobar

Bigus DiŠkus <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> rambled:

> I looked before I actually knew she was my 2nd cousin...that doesn't
> count.
>
> 0 points

So, uh, can I meet her?

--
KB

MCNGP #26
You can check out Kat's hawt pics...er, pic...at www.mcngp.com.

Consultant

i preferred bailey

"Bigus DiŠkus" <Bigus DiŠkus@šĨįĮöZ.ŠYo> wrote in message
news:equ1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
>> As We Dense Day once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>>
>>> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/sites/paris-hilton/

>> She's looking a lot like Loni Anderson.
>>
>> kp "does that make me old?" g
>>

> Shut up, Shut up, Shut up!!! You say bad word!!!
>
> Loni Anderson was PURE, and nowhere near the skank level that PH is.
>
> --
> Bigus DiŠkus
> MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
> -- You can't have it...it's *mine*

Consultant

jessica alba? nice!

"Bigus DiŠkus" <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> **Lasher's** the one who fcukin said it
> <<-------------------------------->>
>
>>> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/sites/jessica-alba/

>> If I search for either of them naked, I don't get anything...
>>

>> Disappointed,
>>

> Careful there buddy....That's my 2nd cousin you're talking about there.
>

> Seriously, I'm related to her. And you won't find any...I've looked.
>
> --
> Bigus DiŠkus
> MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
> --You can't have it....it's *mine*

kpg

As Consultant once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> i preferred bailey

Interesting...so did I.

....but if I had a million dollars I'd do both at the same time.

kpg

As MVP [Meaty Variable Parser] once said in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>> If I search for either of them naked, I don't get anything...

> Honestly, I don't care what you're wearing while you use the search
> function...

TMML

Bigus DiŠkus

<< While I was at work, Consultant spurted out:
> i preferred bailey

Yeah...bailey was the Secret Slvt with a Venus Flytrap
--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

Bigus DiŠkus

<< While I was at work, Briscobar spurted out:
> Bigus DiŠkus <BigusDiŠkus@127.0.0.1> rambled:
>>>

>> I looked before I actually knew she was my 2nd cousin...that doesn't
>> count.
>>
>> 0 points

> So, uh, can I meet her?

Funny thing...since she made it big, I haven't seen her at any of the reunions.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
-- You can't have it...it's *mine*

Bigus DiŠkus

<< While I was at work, Consultant spurted out:
> jessica alba? nice!

yup...real sweet girl....and down to earth too.

Funny thing, my 1st cousin (also Jessie's 1st cousin) spent years trying to
break into the movies and never could do it.
--
Bigus DiŠkus
MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

CBIC

> Funny thing...since she made it big, I haven't seen her at any of the
> reunions.

You're MCNGP now. You're way more famous than she is.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

kpg

> Funny thing, my 1st cousin (also Jessie's 1st cousin) spent years
> trying to break into the movies and never could do it.

Why break in? Just go in through the fire exit like I do.